Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 November, 11:04
How was every bodies thanksgiving?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Belle @LibertyBelle
Thanksgiving was good. Shared a delicious meal with the family and kept conversation light. Five of us are unjabbed and the other seven took the shot. Thankfully I shared info with my parents early on and they listened, but my sister and her adult kids all took it despite my warning. It's so strange to be living through such a monumental time in our history yet we just talked about surface stuff. Two years ago I tried sharing with my sister but was shut down. For our second stop on Thanksgiving we joined all our awake friends who were camping on the beach, sitting around the bonfire, playing the guitar, laughing, sharing stories, and listening to my friend telling me I should teach a propaganda class for our homeschool community. I'm grateful for finding other rebel freethinker families here in California. And thankful for VK and our AU family!
03:46 PM - Nov 25, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyBelle in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Liberty Belle, click on at the bottom under it