Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 November, 05:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
24 November, 06:16
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Not that simple, won't be an easy ride for many, and 'deliverance' not going to happen anytime soon. Evolution just does not work that way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I forgot to add all of the toxic pollutants put in our air food and water, along with the economic, class, religious, race, sex, age discrmination laws that intefered with the natural evolution of Humankind as well.

So much interference by the Parasites

If they are removed and stop all of their interference and influence, Humans will impress you.

Organic HUmans are awesome and have a factory set default to love, peace, joy and unity.

No one has experienced a real one in centuries, except for maybe the example Jeshua gave.

Tataria is the strangest interference even I can't find an explanation for. It's blocked from me. How, why?
08:03 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it