Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 November, 05:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
Not that simple, won't be an easy ride for many, and 'deliverance' not going to happen anytime soon. Evolution just does not work that way.
06:16 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hawkeye_Loccard in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 November, 08:03
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
I forgot to add all of the toxic pollutants put in our air food and water, along with the economic, class, religious, race, sex, age discrmination laws that intefered with the natural evolution of Humankind as well.

So much interference by the Parasites

If they are removed and stop all of their interference and influence, Humans will impress you.

Organic HUmans are awesome and have a factory set default to love, peace, joy and unity.

No one has experienced a real one in centuries, except for maybe the example Jeshua gave.

Tataria is the strangest interference even I can't find an explanation for. It's blocked from me. How, why?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
24 November, 07:48
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Yes and since when have humans been evolving Naturally????

Should we talk about genetic manipulation interference from the Annunaki, Sirians and Zeta?

Electronic holographic freuqnecy dense interference from the moon AI satellite?

Resets of depolutation and rewriting history, possibly even changing dates of eras ?

Tatratria?

Using CERN to throw us into inferior parallels or to breach the realm and press our "evolution"?

I would agree with you if I now aware of all that was done to cause a very UNnatural evolution of the Humans- go back to the fall; nothing has been natural since.

If good guys took control of same devices and wanted to use them to Reset us to where were before the degrading manipulations, anything is possible.

Maybe we are being strung along to keep is calm neat and tidy for the final nail in our coffins.

I am going to think anything is possible, believing in and give thanks for the best!!!

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
24 November, 07:51
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
👍😃💥