Evangelina @Evangelina
Please Pray for my grandson. My daughter and I just dropped him off at the hospital. He was sick today so didn't go to dinner. Had a fever of 103. My daughter thinks he has the symptoms for Meningitis. He can't hold his head up. Couldn't walk. Seems out of it. Only one of us could be with him at the hospital so my daughter stayed. He is 27 with 2 beautiful little girls. Right after we got the call he was having difficulty breathing and left to go pick him up. His sister called and said one of his best buddies took his life today. We obviously didn't tell him that. His name is Kaid James. Any and all prayers are appreciated.
07:09 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
27 November, 09:22
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Please God, Father Almighty, hear my prayer. Your child is in hospital and is very ill. Please send him healing and please let it be Your will that he recovers and that he be returned to full health.

Whatever your will, please bring him and his family peace and comfort.

I pray also for Your childโ€™s friend, who took his own life. Please take all who he left behind into Your embrace and let them understand that he is safe and at peace with you in Heaven, and please give those who love him strength to keep going.

All of this, Heavenly Father, I humbly pray in Your Son Jesusโ€™ name.

Amen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:30
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Thank you for your beautiful prayer Jason. Kaid is home now. Due
to his high fever and severe dehydration it resulted in all the other symptoms. He was diagnosed with Influenza A. He is self employed and I think his body was run down. No idea what they put in his IV's.. he did get a swab but I know God will protect him.

The loss of his buddy is devastating. Your prayer made me weep.
So many unanswered questions.

You are a beautiful soul ๐Ÿงก

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
26 November, 09:06
I just saw this post. I am praying for his healing.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

How is he doing?

Evangelina @Evangelina
27 November, 09:15
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
He is home and doing much better! Thank you for asking. I sent a couple of posts around but not everyone saw them. His high fever
caused severe dehydration and all the other symptoms. I'm so thankful.

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
26 November, 12:02
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Red 55S @Red55S
26 November, 12:26
May God hold Kaid in His loving arms. Amen.

CharRose @CharRose
25 November, 01:05
Sending love and healing energies to your precious grandson, Kaid James. May our Divine Creator cover Kaid James, you and family with comfort and love.๐Ÿ’œ

Evangelina @Evangelina
25 November, 01:28
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank you Char. I have posted a couple of comments that he is home now. Not sure why people aren't seeing them. He was dx with Influenza A. His symptoms were attributed to his high fever which led to severe dehydration along with all the other symptoms. Now the rest of his family are sick.
Thank you so much for your prayers. I was as afraid of what was happening to him as I was of him going to the hospital ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

He was devastated to learn the news of his buddy ๐Ÿ’”

Praise God, I think my G-son had a good Dr ๐Ÿ™Œ

LookUp @LookUp
25 November, 12:38
praying....

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
25 November, 12:12
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
25 November, 12:07
Father God we ask You move in this families life and let them know of your mighty and awesome power. Amen

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
25 November, 12:03
Sending prayers of healing for Kaid James
โœจ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ’ซ

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
25 November, 12:00
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
25 November, 09:29
Praying for Kaid James ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ Lord hear our prayers โ™ฅ

joann ferguson donated @joann212
25 November, 09:01
๐Ÿ™

Love Life @FullwithHope
25 November, 08:56
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

Contessa22 Contessa22 @Contessa22
25 November, 06:38
๐Ÿ™

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
25 November, 05:16
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ for all โค๏ธ

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Ville Pรคtiรคlรค @VilleP
25 November, 05:15
Prayers for Kaid James ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ May God protect and heal him ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ Sending love and light ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–โœจโœจโœจ

Gray 359 @Gray359
25 November, 03:04
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
25 November, 02:44
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
25 November, 02:44
Dear GOD please heal Kaid. Please keep his mom and family members strong during this time. Please watch over his girls and please GOD let him feel you with him. May he only be surrounded by healers with good hearts. I believe through you, ALL things are possible. GOD bless you Kaid.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
25 November, 02:47
Heavenly Father,
We lift up Kaid James in prayer and ask for your Divine Miracles in this desperate hour of need. You know best what is the situation and your timing is always perfect. Please guide the medical team to help keep Kaid comfortable and we ask for his complete healing. Comfort the family and assure them you are right there with them. Please fortify their needs physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially. Please let them be home happy and healthy together as a family rather than a patient.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
25 November, 02:42
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Jewels 777โœจโค๏ธ donated @jewelsc
25 November, 02:32
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
25 November, 02:29
Prayers! My son is a type 1 diabetic.

Rhonda Henninger @RONNIEH
24 November, 11:44
Sending prayers for him! ๐Ÿ™

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 November, 10:54
Thank you all so very much for prayers and kind words. His fever caused him to be dehydrated. Blood work and cat scan came back good. They swabbed for Covid and said he had Influenza A. He couldn't drink, or walk, had a screaming headach and was complaining about the lights. Due to his behavior I thought something was seriously wrong. Just spoke with his gf Whitney and she thought the same thing.
What a relief!! They just released him! Thank you for praying!!
If you would, please keep the family of his buddy Brian in your prayers.
๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก

Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 November, 05:21
so relieved

Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
24 November, 10:53
prayers!! I spent 8 weeks in the hospital with 106 fever as an infantโ€ฆ it was meningitisโ€ฆ they said i wouldnt survive and if i didโ€ฆ i wouldnโ€™t be โ€œnormalโ€โ€ฆ due to such a high fever for so long a timeโ€ฆ apparently it took a very long time to get my fever down by placing ice all over my body many timesโ€ฆ I SURVIVEDโ€ฆ and Iโ€™m somewhat โ€œnormal โ€ฆ๐Ÿค”โ€โ€ฆ define normal!! lolโ€ฆ Iโ€™m not blind or deaf or a vegetableโ€ฆ i can walk and talk and read and writeโ€ฆ. all things they said were possible prognosisโ€ฆ. prayers for this young manโ€ฆ. a lot has changed in 60 yrs!!!

Evangelina @Evangelina
24 November, 11:01
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
He had all the symptons but Praise God didn't have menigitis!
God had a plan for your life. That's quite a testimony! Thank
you for sharing and praying ๐Ÿงก

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 November, 10:49
๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ God Bless

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
24 November, 10:49
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ