Evangelina @Evangelina
24 November, 07:09
Please Pray for my grandson. My daughter and I just dropped him off at the hospital. He was sick today so didn't go to dinner. Had a fever of 103. My daughter thinks he has the symptoms for Meningitis. He can't hold his head up. Couldn't walk. Seems out of it. Only one of us could be with him at the hospital so my daughter stayed. He is 27 with 2 beautiful little girls. Right after we got the call he was having difficulty breathing and left to go pick him up. His sister called and said one of his best buddies took his life today. We obviously didn't tell him that. His name is Kaid James. Any and all prayers are appreciated.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
Thank you all so very much for prayers and kind words. His fever caused him to be dehydrated. Blood work and cat scan came back good. They swabbed for Covid and said he had Influenza A. He couldn't drink, or walk, had a screaming headach and was complaining about the lights. Due to his behavior I thought something was seriously wrong. Just spoke with his gf Whitney and she thought the same thing.
What a relief!! They just released him! Thank you for praying!!
If you would, please keep the family of his buddy Brian in your prayers.
🧡🧡🧡
10:54 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
25 November, 05:21
In response Evangelina to her Publication
so relieved

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
25 November, 01:00
In response Lysanne anon to her Publication
Thank you, as am I 🙌 Now his gf and 2 little girls are sick 😢
I was scared, not gonna lie. Partly because of how he was acting, partly because of him going to the hospital. Your prayers are/were appreciated ❤️