Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 November, 06:15
Please pray for those who have no living or loving family. This time of year is a reminder of how much they miss their loved ones.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
24 November, 06:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Indeed. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 06:20
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
Thank You Felix.

#BlessUp

24 November, 06:21
Thank you 💞

24 November, 06:24
Everytime I see you post or reply, I picture Oscar with baloney sandwiches in his armpit!

Thank You friend for being you!

24 November, 06:39
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

24 November, 06:41
You made my day! EXACTLY, what I see in my mind!

#BlessUp Felix!

Thank You!

Lol....so funny! I was thrilled to find it and laugh.
Thank you for being you, too!
06:43 PM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply
evacrum @evacrum
24 November, 06:46
I’ve made so far this year working online and I’m a full time student. I’m using an online business opportunity I heard about (ybd-02) and I’ve made such great money. It’s really user friendly and I’m just so happy that I found out about it. Here’s what I do.
For more details visit----------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com