eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
05 April, 06:42

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
My mom was in the program,too.She told me before she died.
I wonder WHEN this photo was taken. The little girl in the red circle is either my mom or her double. She was born in 1952.She told me that she remembers how they scared her when they showed her a reptile and laughed at her.She said that she remembers that it scared her to death and then they allegedly took blood behind her ear and other.Our conversation took place in 2010,a week before her murder. I discovered the photo a year ago

I know someone who recognized his little brother, also crying at about two years old, from a phone card photo.He is now an adult with major health problems that no one has been able to identify.I'm not going to write anything specific here, not even a name,I'll save that for later, when it's necessary...Their grandfather was a freemason in a higher degree.Allegedly, his body is not in the grave, he is said to have "disappeared"

Into the deepest pit with the whole DS, let them all burn there!
03:22 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from eva amálka k......, click on at the bottom under it