Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
18 October, 08:27
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 07:57 (E)
The only way to get all the soulful out of this hell is to show the whole world that absolutely all religions, all the presented history and presented origin of humanity and "mankind" is a huge hoax and show the whole world who/what is really behind it all.

If people see the true form of what/who is behind it, there will be no more questions or doubts. All must "see" with the soul, not with the eyes.

Get everyone together a reciprocal cooperation, via souls.
The only way. ⬇️
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 03:22
My mom was in the program,too.She told me before she died.
I wonder WHEN this photo was taken. The little girl in the red circle is either my mom or her double. She was born in 1952.She told me that she remembers how they scared her when they showed her a reptile and laughed at her.She said that she remembers that it scared her to death and then they allegedly took blood behind her ear and other.Our conversation took place in 2010,a week before her murder. I discovered the photo a year ago

I know someone who recognized his little brother, also crying at about two years old, from a phone card photo.He is now an adult with major health problems that no one has been able to identify.I'm not going to write anything specific here, not even a name,I'll save that for later, when it's necessary...Their grandfather was a freemason in a higher degree.Allegedly, his body is not in the grave, he is said to have "disappeared"

Into the deepest pit with the whole DS, let them all burn there!

18 November, 09:37

janice marie donated @jmmcginley
26 May, 01:56
I got married there in 2020 ..it beautiful ❤️

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 April, 06:48
WOW!