Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
25 November, 09:10
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
can we manifest today who wants to wait till next week do it Elon and lets Goooooo!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
25 November, 04:48
By the Way,
if i get kicked out for no Reason,
then i do not consider to come back on Twitter or any Place else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
25 November, 03:24
woohooo, still gives me the happyvibes seeing THIS

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
25 November, 04:44
In response memes matter to her Publication
Can you revive a Frankenstein Account?
I quitted my first Twitter (you know why1) but i did keep lot Pictures, so i remember my old Friends.
I do not miss them when i remember the Moments.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
24 November, 08:23
I can't even remember what post it was that got me banned lol Maybe I retweeted Trumps Jan 6 tweet. I take it we lose all our old tweets and followers and have to start from scratch?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 November, 08:38
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
I dont think so - rerstored fully I think. Trump's was.

memes matter @NoComment
24 November, 08:15

Debra ... @WelcomeHome
24 November, 08:06

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
24 November, 05:36
First thing I’m gonna do is follow the greatest president ever. I want to see his number of followers rocketing. 🚀

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
24 November, 04:51
🤣💪🏽

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
24 November, 04:39
Me waiting fore Elon to let us back on Twitter!!!
TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGAWW

Michelle Conn @writermom
24 November, 04:31
Thinking about my first post back. I had a small account and kicked off in March last year for warning women to avoid the clot shot if they wanted to get pregnant or have healthy babies. Amazing how the truth came out so long ago.

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 November, 04:29
I’d like to see who voted no…

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
24 November, 04:21
Ok.. Show me the money! LOL

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
24 November, 03:58
click...

rokka66 @rokka66
24 November, 03:21
Twitter bans are already 4 years old and in Finland no truth sosial does not work yet as satellites will not be available until early 2023.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
24 November, 03:16

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 November, 03:24
In response Davy Crocket to his Publication
Capital letters TKWYMAAAT=115

DT: Buckle Up=115...........I Have A Message=115
Twitter=115.......................Keep Watchin'=115

Get Prepared=115.............A Trump Card=115
On This Day=115...............End Of The Road=115
Great Movie=115...............A Masterpiece=115

We Are At War=115...........My Power=115
Law And Order=115..........Art Of The Deal=115

The Old Guard=115...........Destroyed=115
Brimstone=115..................Burn In Hell=115

Doctor Fauci=115...............Pure Wicked=115
A Global Pandemic=115......Germ Warfare=115
Another One=115...............Fluoridated=115

Currencies=115.................The Switch=115

Born Blessed=115.............The Image Of God=115
DNA Of Lord God=115......House Of God=115
A New World=115.............New Nation=115
Age Of Awesome=115.......Plentiful=115

Go Outside=115.................Hear The Bells=115
Signs Of God=115..............Have A Nice Day Q=115

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
24 November, 03:16
LOL BUCKLE UP CRYBABIES !!!!! HERE WE COME
https://twitter.com/elonmu...

Red Edge @Rededge
24 November, 03:14
Imma still suspended...

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
24 November, 03:14
Funny how Schumer came out in a last few days to say Dems are pursuing an Amnesty for the “11 million” illegals - even tho the 11 million is a number from 2000🙄

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 November, 03:10
12/2 is Friday.

:)

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
24 November, 05:10
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
break.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 November, 11:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
I like that very much !!!! Happy Thanksgiving....

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
gonna be just like old times but with a lot more ammo.
😚