Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 December, 09:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Time to get out of being stuck in the mud! 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
25 November, 08:47
I can't wait for God to pull us out of this h3ll we're stuck in.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 November, 07:59
the animals, hurts my heart to see them suffer, ty God for these good men who rescued them

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
25 November, 11:50
Love this thou 3
Love pachyderms 6
Love elephants 🐘 9
how could you not.
#wwg1wga God's Children and Creation

Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
25 November, 09:44
💓 I am so thankful for the beautiful rescuers. And I am so thankful for the beautiful elephants.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
25 November, 02:24
Bless the military
Leave none behind
Thank You.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
25 November, 12:32

Shieldwall Maiden @PatriotChick1022
24 November, 11:01
I could feel the love that Mother had for her baby through the screen. What a beautiful video. Humans can do amazing things.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
24 November, 10:15
The Elephant will be saved 🙏♥️

The Real Me @TheRealMe
24 November, 09:20
In a country not rich in money, they are rich in love.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 November, 09:11
💞

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
24 November, 09:05
❤️

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
24 November, 08:58
❤️😭 Tears of joy❤️

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
24 November, 08:51
:)

Janet Brown @Janetplanet
24 November, 08:31
Thank you for sharing this. Happy Thanksgiving.❤️

David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 November, 08:23
"All life is important. "

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
24 November, 08:11
so sad what became of the mama, there are beautiful souls out there who take good care of orphaned baby eles, my friend KASHIN was a African elephant my nickname for her ton of fun..RIP big girl.

EAL Stokes @EAL
24 November, 08:04
Seeing this gives hope. Humanity exists. It's up to us to preserve and strengthen it. ❤️

God Wins donated @GR2021
24 November, 08:01
Wow! Am just coming online now. Last night my dream was about a baby elephant I received for a pet. Do not know what this means but I love elephants.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
24 November, 08:00
TY, GOD!

what glory and joy to see this love on so many levels, Lord!!!

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
24 November, 07:26
Oh my ❤️. Mama wrapping herself around her baby. I was in tears. Mankind comes through.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 07:22
That is so awesome!
Saving souls!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
24 November, 07:12
VK you made me cry today.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
24 November, 07:11
Just when you think all hope is lost, some kinda wonderful comes along and lifts you up. So beautiful!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 November, 06:38
❤️

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 November, 06:37
OMG, I am crying. Elephants are my spirit animal. Thank you for sharing that. Thank you friend ❤️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 November, 05:55
💖 Thank You 💖

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 November, 04:49
Timestamp 1111

Q !xowAT4Z3VQ 04/09/2018
>>973097 (SUM = Q POST 35 - see image)
Amazing coincidence.
+ Military start / wall.
You have more than you know.
Reason we are here MORE.
Q

Anonymous 11/01/2017
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again. Let us salute and pray for the brave men and women in uniform who will undertake this assignment to bring forth peace, unity, and return power to the people.

Video Length = 26

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 November, 05:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
https://www.gematrix.org/?...

Future Proves Past 242
When Antarctica Elections
Kathy Griffin Is A Red Head Dude
That Name Is Hidden J Kennedy❤️
You Shall Reap A New Body
John Kennedy Master Key❤️❤️❤️
Carolyn Besette Kennedy❤️
A Storm Surge Warning❤️
I Live At Qs Moms House
Jfk Returns Publicly❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 November, 04:22
🙌❤️🙌