⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
"THE END WON'T BE FOR EVERYONE"

What if EARTH is bigger than we been led to believe?

What if there are more than 5 or 7 continents (depending on what you were taught)?

What if Antarctica isn't a continent but a giant ice wall?

Why is there a Global Antarctica treaty that prohibits anyone from setting foot in most of the "continent"?

So many questions🤷‍♂️
07:18 AM - Nov 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
24 November, 10:01
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
we vibin’ i just posted similar mindset
i think we are in a political prison and our world is much bigger than we can imagine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light Being @lightbeing
24 November, 09:19
this entire concept and conversation totally tickles my fancy. I am so ready to see and experience the truth. Many will not be able to handle what is to be exposed....guess that is why we are here and have the knowing. I can't wait for the day. Thankfully, I have a friend that has become very dear over a short period of time because she is the only one who believes exactly this. As our friendship grows, we are on the same page all across the board. Very lucky to have someone else who is as sane (insane) as me so I have someone to talk to about all this. She definitely keeps me sane. I hope the best to all of you and that you can find a soul mate to go through this once in a lifetime experience. We were truly blessed. Blessed in that we can accept all these possibilities or are at least open to them. Open mind...Open heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
24 November, 09:02
Older versions of Encyclopedia Britannica pre-1958 include Admiral Byrd's description of Antarctica. He described a transparent dome wall rising up thousands of feet into the sky. There's no doubt that the Earth is flat and the people who argue the point have no understanding of physics. Even the first page of the air pilot manual says that airplanes fly over a flat surface.
It very well could be that we live in an experimental realm and are manipulated by whoever controls it. For what reason I can't even imagine, but it would somewhat explain why there have been several resets in the past. Perhaps the super wealthy 13 families were the owners of the realm and used it, and us, for their amusement. It's the most mind blowing "What if... " you could imagine. What if Earth was a world building game for some superior beings?
I've never played a game like Minecraft, but it's possible that I'm living inside one.

Jack Seitzinger @Jrseitzinger
24 November, 08:58
we’re the Center of God’s Creation. Theories created by Them and taken as fact attempting to further us from God.

Keep digging!

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
24 November, 08:34
Extra terrestrial

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
24 November, 08:15
fascinating to consider. Honestly at this point nothing would surprise me…

24 November, 08:17
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
24 November, 08:09
Have you ever seen the movie 'Dark City'?

Well worth a look.

24 November, 08:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Thank you.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
24 November, 07:56
trying to post a photo of the book "Nos Confunden", won't upload...

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
24 November, 07:56
that would be awesome.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
24 November, 07:55
ALL of the UFOs come out of Antarctica, NOT from aliens from outer space, that's a NASA LIE !!!

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
24 November, 07:50
Do you have any thoughts, as to whether the ice wall is naturally occurring, or rather, a structure put in place at some point - and held in place - to hide what we now know it's hiding? Sounds a bit far-fetched, I guess, but honestly, I don't know enough to know that it is't true.

24 November, 07:53
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
Your guess is as good as mine, my friend. All I know is that we have been lied to about 99.9% of our existence. Why would this be any different?

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 November, 08:21
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
like your thinking
structure put in place at some point
a good possibility

American Girl @Americangirl
24 November, 07:31
i always thought even as a child... that there has to be more to life and this world than what we're really seeing. the lord did not intend for for our lives to be so mundane.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
24 November, 07:38
In response American Girl to her Publication
Amen, or a series of stress over this stupid fiat system.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
24 November, 07:53
In response American Girl to her Publication
😁well the last 3+ years have been not so mundane - but I get your point

Back to the Future @Backontrack
24 November, 07:27
This is a small truth to swallow
others would cause insanity.

24 November, 07:24
You can see the North Pole continent in most old maps, along with Tartaria before it was removed in the 17th century.

In 2016, three pyramids were discovered in Antarctica. The pyramids measured over 1,220 meters (4,000 ft.) tall, making them about 10 times the height of the famous Great Pyramid of Giza in Egypt.

Antarctica was at the equator at the time, so living conditions were more tolerable. However soon after this discovery, the government has even blocked pictures of these pyramids on Google Earth.

https://t.me/WeAreHere_WeA...

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 November, 08:04
I love this type of information. When I try to converse with someone about it. I am immediately thought of as crazy.

I have no idea what is true, but this “theory”, to me, is more realistic.

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 November, 08:24
I try to remember to save what i run across…