Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
LIST SOMETHING THAT YOU'RE THANKFUL FOR. I'LL START...
I'M THANKFUL FOR BEING AWAKE AND FOR ALL OF YOU HERE ON AU. 💗
10:50 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
24 November, 01:29
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Am Thankful for all the good things in my life including our AU family May God Bless You and All your Families💖🕊️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
24 November, 01:29
Am Thankful for all the good things in my life including our AU family May God Bless You and All your Families💖🕊️✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
24 November, 04:40
I am thankful for my AU Family. I am thankful for witnessing these happenings and for light ✨ Q ✨
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 November, 04:31
Very thankful for AU & anons. All that keeps me from being inconsolably lonely for human contact.
🙏❤️🙏

24 November, 01:30
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
❤️✨

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 November, 11:44
I am amazed at so many things I have to be thankful for. Life and all its ups and downs (in one year) can cause a much needed change in perception. I wish all of you here love, peace, and thankfulness. If you are here that is one thing alone to be thankful for. I wish blessings and love to you all and thank you does not cover it.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
23 November, 11:33
I'm thankful for my rock solid frozen turkey. I might have to get up at 2 am to get it in the oven, but I now know I can overcome anything 🤗🥰

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
23 November, 11:30
I am thankful for my son and for God watching over us. I am thankful for the Trump and Kennedy families, the rest of the Q team, and all of our hard-working military and Patriots.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 November, 11:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
And I Am Thankful for You and Everyone Else on the Q Team as Well

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
23 November, 11:22
Discernment, Family and a place to come home to, AU🥰

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 November, 11:22
I'm thankful God blessed me with another day to help lift others up. I'm thankful to have people who love and accept me. 🤍

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
24 November, 06:08
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
11:22 💋💋

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
23 November, 11:17
I'm thankful for the phone call with
Mom today. Talked about my visit yrs
ago when Dad was there n we watched the 1st F1 race in Austin.
I just smiled n gave the same answer
all three times she asked what I was doing
for Thanksgiving.
Smiles n tears
Passing of years

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
23 November, 11:17
I’m thankful for my family, and also my family here on AU 💝

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
23 November, 11:15
Forgiveness.

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 November, 11:15
Thankful for God's Teachings, for you all here, for a good sense of humor, and for having a sense of compassion!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
23 November, 11:13
Ditto! And also for the sense of joy God's placed in me this autumn season. Mostly, thankful for God Himself!🙏❤️

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
23 November, 11:10
I am thankful for my loving family that has always been there for me no matter what. I am thankful for my beautiful 16 year old daughter God blessed me with. And, I am thankful for AU - a place of peace for me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all. ❤️

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
23 November, 11:09
wine

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
23 November, 11:11
In response Special Agent Jax to his Publication
😆

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
23 November, 11:08
Truth, and the keepers of it.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
23 November, 11:06
I'm thankful for Family, God and AU Friends. 🦃❤️🦃

connie wright @cowri
23 November, 11:03
I am thankful for God carrying me when I can't walk on my own.

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
23 November, 11:38
In response connie wright to her Publication

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
23 November, 10:52
I'm thankful for being alive finding Anonup few great friends here my immediate family 👪 but mostly that the Lord lead me here & is trying to show me the way home...