Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 November, 03:21
I will not participate in the Anon drama.

Just trying to will myself.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 November, 07:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
WORLD DRAMA IS US NAZI BULLSHIT ANYWAY

IF SOMEONE KILLED WOMANIZER KENNEDY IT WAS BAD, BECAUSE HE WAS LEADER OF "FREE WORLD", DESPITE FACT, THAT HE WAS READY TO NUKE CHINA, SO OBVIOUSLY HE WAS TAKEN OUT BY HIS OWN ROGUE PART OF US MILITARY, FOR WHICH "COLD WAR MONEY LAUNDERING SCAMM" BECOME TOO HOT TO HANDLE. ASK HEINRICH KISSINGER🤔😁😁😁

https://www.independent.co...

WHEN FRANCE ASSASINATE 22 TOP RANKING POLITICIAN ON AFRICA... NO ONE EVEN GASP...

SO ACTUALLY WHERE IS SOME EQUALL JUSTICE?
😳😳😳

https://youtu.be/SkYl_AH-q...

https://www.africanexponen...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 08:48
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
REALLY??? Did you have to post that .

23 November, 08:54
In response Green 8700 to her Publication
SURE.

WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE OF OUR COMMON PAST AND MITTIGATING ITS ERRORZ, THERE IS NO SPACE FOR OUR COMMON FUTURE AT ALL, SIMPLY, BECAUSE MATRIX WILL REPLY IT AGAIN...

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 09:03
Could you pick a different time? I’m up to my elbow in a turkeys butt pulling out gizzards which makes me have sick, and then I looked at that. Bro, I respect your right to make a point but the timing?

Q: TIMING IS EVERYTHING MINE FREN.

BON APETITE...
09:07 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 09:09
it’s Thanksgiving friend. What are you thankful for?

23 November, 09:12
THAT YOUR GOVERNMENT TRADE OF YOUR LIFE FOR OURZ? 🤔

23 November, 09:15
WE DONT CELEBRATE TURKEY GENOCIDE...
IN MINE COUNTRY WE DONT OCCUPY OTHERZ COUNTRY, SO BASICALLY WE DONT NEED TO RITUALLY EXPLOIT DEATH OF USA NATIVES TRIBES RUTHLESSLY KILLED BY USA CONQUESTADORZ, WHICH BASICLY IS ALL, ABOUT WHAT THANKSGIVING REALLY IS🤣🤣🤣

IS SAME LEVEL BULLSHIT AS HALLOWEEN

SATANISM DRESSED AS CHRISTIANITY