Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Diana AndDennis @DianAandDennis
08 February, 05:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Giselle the good witch😉
7 Rings

https://youtu.be/ghYHY3xzV...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
joseph hartman @Punisher1214
22 April, 09:08
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
Tom Brady is good friends with Trump...guess again

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 April, 10:34
In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication
GOOD n BAD WITCH ? BOTH ARE DEMONIC

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
06 February, 11:21
So were the children with him? his children? sex trafficking?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 February, 11:14
Well wont the Chiefs just have some awesome karma tm! Arrest him if he is guilty of a crime! why would ya wait

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
06 February, 10:32
This game is probably rigged like everything else the DS crime family does.

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
06 February, 08:38
the bucs and Brady just won the Superbowl

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
06 February, 10:03
In response Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth to his Publication
Urgh...

Chula Firefly @Chulafirefly
06 February, 06:53
These days, I don't know if I believe anything MSM reports. They always have an ulterior motive. Did he admit to having a few drinks? If so, wouldn't they test him and then charge him with DUI? Or maybe they did and he was within the legal limit. Always questioning these bastards.

Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
06 February, 05:50
Just noticed:
K = 11
C = 3
11.3?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
06 February, 04:32
The Superbowl, when the highest incidence of trafficking occurs.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 February, 04:31
what is 11+6 ?? his watch?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
06 February, 04:02
reminds me of the whole biden backstory. i first read about it a week or so before the kansas race where clint bowyer was driving a corn'y' car with a chiefs sticker on it...i believe the 18 wheeler was hauling corn and the bidens station wagon had their xmas tree...can't find where i read that as this story is different but it was super synced timing for me to find it and then the race
https://www.biography.com/...

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
06 February, 03:17
they leave young woman and men in prison for years for being addicted to their drugs and the real criminals are in places of decisions and power...travisty of justice ...we have zero justice in the usa as of now

Buckle Up. @Letspartee
06 February, 03:16

Tammy Cardinal @Tammycardinal
06 February, 03:15
i find this funny how the pirates slash bucks against the cheifs the parable is not lost on me

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
06 February, 03:27
In response Tammy Cardinal to his Publication
🍿You have no idea. I'm glad you are awake.🍿

Staci Metts @RayTyson7
06 February, 03:09
Admitted he had 2-3 drinks. Hit 2 cars, one broke down other helping said vehicle 2 children were in the helping vehicle. Had trouble in 2007 gun, DUI and drugs. did some jail time. Did not see anything since. started coaching 2013. According to report on Wink news in FL

Peace Keeper @NanaLife
06 February, 03:07
This is sad. The Reid family has suffered from drug and alcohol abuse. Cost of success?? Is it worth it. 😔

Dottie French @DotOn777
06 February, 02:58
🧐...alcohol?