Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Once (not if) Anons get back on Twitter, the only thing we can do is be citizen journalists and spread the truth. Nothing more, nothing less. Just imagine all the infos, for example of war in Ukraine and bunch of other important topics, Anons have, that are suppressed by the MSM and Big Tech. This is how they fall.
07:16 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
The Mrs. Frog @MrsFrog
24 November, 06:43
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
It's already starting to happen! Conservatives & Trump supporters are emboldened & are sharing info. My last account was unlocked the same day my FB & IG were blocked (3rd time) and with every tweet, I wonder if that will be the one that gets me booted again. But surprisingly, and happily, I am seeing others post more heavier details. The tide is turning on Twitter already!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
24 November, 06:37
I was just let back in,but to be kicked out two weeks in, only bcs I chose not to go in stealth,but with free speech in hand

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
24 November, 06:29
In response Shin Riimo to his Publication
Their Civilization is based on the ERRORS of another one.
GODS OF EGYPT

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 November, 11:54
THE PRECIPICE

THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
The Day The Earth Stood Still |2008| All Alien Destruction Scenes [Edited] - YouTube

The Day The Earth Stood Still (2008)Movie Info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_the_Earth_Stood_Still_(2008_film)Feel free to donate and support my chan...

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 November, 10:10
Frog Army, I am ready 💚🐸

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
23 November, 08:36
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
You are the news now.
Handle w/ care.
Q

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
23 November, 08:33
Be ready for the 'Q', Anon(s).
Eyes on increasing +each day.
You are the news now.
Handle w/ care.
Q

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
23 November, 08:14
Amen!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
23 November, 08:07

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jen ... @Jenfranji
23 November, 07:34
To be fair though, there are alot of Anons on Twitter doing great digs since the purge.
Just because they haven't got the mega following, they are STILL Anons.
Anons are still there !!
😎

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
23 November, 07:34
I will stay here in the clouds of anonup sending you all holy and warrior energy. God Speed Soldiers.

Afterall, some of us gotta keep the house clean up here.

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
23 November, 07:25
🐸🐸🐸🐸🐸...let's get to hoppening!!!😁

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 November, 07:22
Frogs destroyed them I love it.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
23 November, 07:21
I can't wait to help destroy MSM

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 November, 07:17
The gang be getting back together !!