THE17thLETTER
the17thletter ·1h

#truth common sense isn't so common amongst the indoctrinated
04:06 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Patriot_iss in this post can reply
~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
24 November, 08:09
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I watched this guy’s videos. There has to be something there for them to protect it so much.
I’ve studied a ton of old maps and quite a few of them show others continents behind the wall.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
24 November, 11:09
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
I believe there are other continents they are keeping us from seeing/inhabiting. Many videos and photos of the ice wall AND I once did a google search in Antarctica and I saw a place with Bavarian style homes and green grass, sidewalks. Unfortunately I bookmarked the area, but when I looked for it again it had had been removed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
24 November, 07:14

24 November, 11:38
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Yes, I saw this. We weren't allowed. I look forward to traveling there.

24 November, 07:13

24 November, 11:42
Yes, I have seen video clips or read about people going to those other continents and encountering off-world civilizations.

CatGirl Southworth @Catgirl
24 November, 05:15
thought provoking

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
24 November, 07:02
There is no optical Instrument to show right here to show you all the Movement that makes your Thoughts heavy.
The Surface of this Planet is the outer...Ozon Layer... and
It is in the Movement of your Atoms, Fren-Gravity dig it.

24 November, 11:45
In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication
I know there is something much bigger they are hiding. Perhaps that we all are connected, a fractal of source, and we are multi-dimensional but we don't have our memories of that. I know we will.

24 November, 07:00

24 November, 05:18
Thank you for sharing this. I really don't recall seeing it. I had thought that perhaps the earth was much larger which would make it appear flat. Nice to see VK knows that to be true.

Love Life @FullwithHope
24 November, 06:35
Amazing. 🧡👍

24 November, 05:27
In response Love Life to her Publication
Did you see my recent re-post? It turns out VK believe it is larger. That would make it appear flat.

Red Edge @Rededge
24 November, 04:14
He explains it so well but the normies still wouldn't believe anything what we know

24 November, 09:16
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Here's a good one.

Navigator who crossed the Icewall
https://www.tiktok.com/@ni...

24 November, 09:16
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Here's a good one.

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

24 November, 09:35
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Here's another good one. In fact he has a series of videos. This is Part 2, don't know where Part 1 is.

23 November, 04:18
The Top 20 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Globe - YouTube

Flat Earth has long been denigrated, derided and disparaged as being the most crackpot of all conspiracy theories, marginalized, mocked and ridiculed for cen...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
24 November, 08:07
ROUND LIKE A RAINDROP THAT HOLDS THE POWER OF LIFE

THE POWER OF LIGHT TO CREATE A RAINBOW IN IT'S PRISM WITH MANY TO REFLECT THE TRUTH

WHEN IT FALLS IT REACHES FOR THE SKY TO ONCE AGAIN BECOME WHOLE

THE POWER OF THE RAINDROP TOUCHES MANY FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND FOR THOSE WHO DON'T IT EVEN WASHES AWAY THEIR SIN AS THEY ARE BAPTIZED

THE POWER OF THE RAINDROP IS BEAUTIFUL TO SEE, TO TOUCH, TO TASTE, TO SMELL, TO HEAR

THE POWER OF THE RAINDROP AS FOR ME I DO BELIEVE