Kim Runner @kimrunner
IF we get our accounts back tomorrow - wow!
Almost 2-year delta...
02:29 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
16 December, 03:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Just got my account back a couple of days ago. Had to submit a request/application - so I asked what I posted to get me suspended and they said it was a mistake, that they thought I was a bot. Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
14 December, 03:05
Checking every day...ready!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
16 December, 03:08
In response Just Amom to her Publication
submit an appeal and you should get it back. That's what I did. I asked what I did to break the rules and they said it was a mistake. I've been suspended as long as President Trump was. I don't think you get it back unless you submit an appeal. Then they send you an email.

arba happihr @arba
24 November, 07:02
Twitter was/ is a traitor.
I'm not interested in twitter. They caused humanity lots of havoc. AU is a million times better.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 November, 04:34
Because Twitter is ENEMY TERRORITORY. That is when the public will truly know we are on offense.
❤️🇺🇸🙏🕊

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
24 November, 04:34
👍

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
24 November, 01:38
But...i can't remember my info to get back in...😢😭

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
24 November, 01:12
I'm ready to bring it. AU has been an amazing home and has given us down time to rest and prepare for the real fight. God knows I would love to have my original twitter account back with all the bookmarks and research threads in it. I feel like twitter took so much from us all.
I'm not mad, Just ready to go !!!! I still have the FIRE IN THE BELLY to fight back. Be well Kim and God Bless....

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 November, 10:13
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
you, too, T!
Have a greet turkey day.

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 November, 11:34
it would be awesome of peeps posted their twitter handles. i couldn't get the account back that was my main account so can't find/ remember most of who i followed there

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 November, 11:27
I will be over there tomorrow sometime. I am cooking today. Just taking a break before I start preparing my chocolate cheesecake.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
23 November, 11:20
I can't remember my log in Cred.
Might have to live with the ghost of Kristmass Passst

lol

Space X Force @Spaceforce369
23 November, 10:24
that would be nice

joann ferguson donated @joann212
23 November, 08:33
Have at it. I pick my own battles. Lol

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
23 November, 08:10
I imagine that you will get ALL of your accounts back. Some only lasted less than 24 hours.

What would you do with so many?

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
23 November, 06:44
I promise ill be behave. :P

Natasja Vanhout @Tasja
23 November, 06:29
I was permanently suspended from twitter right after Mr. Trump. I wonder if I can get my account back. 😅

Robin Oxman @Robino
23 November, 06:39
In response Natasja Vanhout to her Publication
Me too....same day and I have not been allowed back.......

Phillip Moore @Patriot_Moore_1966
23 November, 06:15
Will they handle us Kim….🤔🤣
Good evening my Friend 🤗❤️

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
23 November, 06:24
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication
I am Permantley kicked off Twit and FB/ NO APPEALS?
Or are they gonna just let us loose???
Once word gets out what has been done to this MOVEMENT - ALL HELL WILL Be UNLEASHED ! They need to turn the faucet up a notch. !

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
23 November, 06:12
@Mystic17 on Twitter!

Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
23 November, 06:11
I keep asking but haven't gotten it back yet.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
23 November, 06:04
i got my second one back a bit ago, I think you were on it but not sure now. i don't get on it much

Stacy TruthWins @StacyM
23 November, 05:51
I was suspended permanently from twitter not long after Trump, curious to see if my account will be reinstated

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
23 November, 04:54
That would make it a Thanksgiving for the record books for sure. If not, I think Anons would understand. I hope he takes a break and enjoys some time with his loved ones tomorrow TBH. He needs some serious R&R!

TheStormIsHere NOW @theyRcoming
23 November, 04:43
I was perm suspended same day as Trump
created another dummy acct last mth an they perm suspended that to.
Its ok I have another 152 email addy's 🤣😂

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 November, 04:41
ill be there if so . i check every si often

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
23 November, 04:39
Black Friday clearance!

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
23 November, 04:32
i got one of mine back

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
23 November, 04:12
hot damn! close enough

Lion Hart76 @IKnowNothing76
23 November, 04:11
Seems. To be a Good time there for when the Storm arrives.

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
23 November, 04:07
Doing a little poking around. Wanted to see who survived the purge. VK's got a copycat, naturally. Is someone else using your old account handle too? Mine's gone. Don't care. Using an alt and good for now being anon, flying under the radar. Spread a few truths and move on.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
23 November, 04:35
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
I left - on purpose.
Oh I removed the tweet (something jab related if I recall correctly) - ... still not sure if I'll ever return.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
23 November, 04:48
In response Joyce Williams to her Publication
mine are gone too, haven't decided whether to go back on, don't miss that cesspit...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
23 November, 04:02
I hope so! I check every day...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 November, 03:58
I hope so!
But it said I was permanently suppended! 😠🤞🏻