This should get interesting.

https://twitter.com/elonmu...
12:51 PM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
24 November, 08:56
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
24 November, 11:02
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bryah Thorrn @Bryah
24 November, 01:21
Just checked..still suspended..lol 😜

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
23 November, 02:12
IT'S GONNA HAPPEN....HERE WE GO !

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
23 November, 01:45
ill have to mail my vote in...

23 November, 02:10
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
😂🤣 me too !

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
23 November, 01:37
They just need to be actual people. Free speech is free speech Elon. I am still suspended on twitter (purged with Trump) and I RARELY posted. I was suspended for partaking in comments sections. I guess people can’t handle saying we already have hunan rights and some groups are looking for provileges. And/or things like a person just can’t change a gender.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
23 November, 01:29
It goes fast...

Not Important @Notimportant
23 November, 01:54
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
since im suspended from twitter ...can someone post this under Elon vote tweet...please make sure to do emojis👍🏻
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

"My vote is let the suspended decide their own dharma/karma.

Are we not currently trying to get out of "others" votes counting more than our own, as we sit suspended on sidelines mouths taped & watching while "they" vote for us?

Have we not learned anything?😂👍🏻🔥"

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
23 November, 01:28
Interesting, as the suspended accounts, by definition, don't get to vote. Who knows, they might have voted No.

23 November, 02:11
In response Robert Pettitt to his Publication
EXACTLY. Its all on our Frens to do the voting for us millions !

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 November, 01:21
123☝️

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 November, 01:08
lol 1st, it's om 75% now.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 November, 01:03
Yes please!! atleast one of my accounts lol

TBo ogg donated @tbog
23 November, 01:02
Can everyone who gets restored please post your handle here? Since many of you have multiple accounts over there 🤣

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 November, 01:09
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
No chance that I will remember my first accounts login infos :(