Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 November, 10:01
The full truth cannot be revealed because it is too...

Funny

Weird

Incomprehensible

Disturbing

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BlockII @BlockII
I’m not 100%, but recently I’ve been leaning towards a different option. Maybe full disclosure of the truth can only happen once humanity has undergone a deep cleansing of all the muck we’ve picked up living in a corrupted world. With everything thats happened over the past 6+ years, it really seems like we as a whole are being refined and tested (as in metallurgy). I’ve seen some refer to it as “civilizational level alchemy”, the Bible seems to refer to it in passages like Malachi 3:3, Zechariah 13:9, and Daniel 12:10. Everywhere I look, I see a carrot on a stick. The crypto community is waiting on moon date, the Left is waiting for a Trump arrest, Anons are waiting for deep state arrests, UFO community is waiting for disclosure and first contact, etc ad nauseum. Maybe the constant frustrated desires are being used to drive us within ourselves to deal with our inner demons and to get rid of unhealthy attachments and impulses. I’ve seen that process referred to before as “Shadow Work”
12:06 PM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlockII in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BlockII , click on at the bottom under it