Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 November, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
FTX was OBVIOUSLY only set up to start with as a pozi scheme to siphon money off the American taxpayer to fun the Dem Party and line the pockets of a few at the top.

This was a PURPOSEFUL scheme orchestrated with the cooperation of two governments!

Well 3 or more actually since the CCP of China and the City of London now control our govt!
11:28 AM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 November, 09:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Crypto is so obviously a pyramid scheme with an off switch. The early adopters make off with the money as for the rest as soon as the shares stop selling the whole thing collapses. After riding the cancel Culture insanity these last few years. Digital is a hell no for me. Digital means a potential off switch at any time. It is not so easy to lose tangibles. And a social score won't make it go away. I choose gold.
Silver. platinum. Mechanic. Plumber. Lumberjack. Peasheller. Gardener. We all have skills that we could trade out. (Barter system) But digital no. We have to fix the system first, right now it is a trap for fools. I say this out of Love. Not for me. Not gonna' do it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
24 November, 12:13
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
If we get a gold backed coin then I might consider. I don't expect XRP to be used as a coin tho, I expect it to be used as a utility.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
24 November, 12:15
In response Odis Trull to his Publication
barter is great, but this fool gonna hold on to her XRP & XLM juuust in case 😁

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
23 November, 09:12
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 November, 09:35
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Oh but I already have! The creature from Jekyll Island.