Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:29
There’s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks don’t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Let’s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Let’s dream big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
i am sueing gardasil 9
i got RFK Jrs email i am going to ask him for advice for seeking compensation for damages. i said when i win, i am NOT keeping the money i am donating to our veterans. i am not doing this for money, i am trying to end gardasil 9 vaccines and prevent anyone else from dying or getting as sick as me while they continue to make 20 billion a year, this needs to end, they are targeting the heathiest kids thats what happened to me!!!!!!!!!! please Pray Robert will help me in the court room. not any lawyers in Canada i have seen that will sue like he does........ i want revenge while im still here.
10:47 AM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot777_ in this post can reply
American Girl @Americangirl
23 November, 02:29
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
intentions... revenge or justice?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
23 November, 02:56
In response American Girl to her Publication
both.
financial punishment for the injuries they gave me KNOWINGLY on purpose will occur as a byproduct of me getting my truth out there legally in a court of law to prevent this from happening to others......

justice will be seen.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
23 November, 12:27
Well said Patriot. Will pray for you 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

23 November, 05:50
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
thank you 🥰♥️

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
23 November, 12:08
they told my daughter too much time had passed, wtf, since when does time have anything to do with vax injuries?

23 November, 12:11
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
yes i believe its 3 years since symptoms appear or worsen. thats not right....in my opinion

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 November, 11:25
OMG!! Just hoped on the Holistic Health Defense channel, and he hasn't been around for a while.... His house burned down!!!! Proof that he's on target!! He's fighting Big Pharma!! The chat is still going strong though, and he's back now so I recommend it even more now!

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
23 November, 11:16
I'm gonna be praying like crazy for you, and for all the pieces for this lawsuit to just fall into place!! ❤️I'm behind you 200%!! I don't want my (very young) grandaughters to get it, and right now their parents WILL make sure they have it. I'm SO very sorry that you were hurt by it, and if you're on TG, there are lots of natural healing channels, one I like is Holistic Health Defense, maybe they can help you... here's the link- holistichealthdefense

23 November, 11:35
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
thank you this is my mission ♥️♥️🙏
i got the "placebo" w the highly neurotoxic aluminum adjuvant AAHS. i am 1 of 10,000.

its affecting my nervous system, my heart, blood and turning my bodys immune system against me.

i want to know how many others are still alive.

i was forced to take it or be suspended, they even gave me a pink sheet threatening to suspend me bc i went to florida on vacation w my family to my Grandparents while all the other girls in grade 6-7 were getting their GARDASIL aluminum shots and fluoride shots from the mandatory school dentist visit

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
23 November, 11:07
🙏🙏🙏🙏

23 November, 11:27
In response Jodi AAA to her Publication
♥️♥️🌹