⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
THIS ONE'S FOR ALL OUR LADY PATRIOTS!
YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU KNOW. DON'T EVER STOP SHINING.

"For a strong woman it can be easy to slouch as people tell you you're too intimidating. It's easy to try and shrink to help people remain small.

But woman listen to me, you are not intimidating. They're intimidated and there's a difference.

People who can't stand in their own power will often ask others to lower theirs.
By hiding your shine you support them in not stepping up in their lives.

Woman you're beauty, humility, strength and power. Hold yourself with pride, hold yourself with grace.

Hold yourself so women that come after you and the ones that came before you know that they need never diminish their power, their beauty, their strength and their shine to make others more comfortable and less offended.

"You're gold dust in the form of woman, you have worked hard for your strength, your life force and your brightness and no one should ask you to shrink."

~B
10:29 AM - Nov 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 November, 11:21
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
24 November, 09:20
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Awesome book! I’m reading it again with a women’s group 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 November, 10:47
Earth women are cool!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
24 November, 10:23
Wimxn have lost their lustre and hold only a fraction of the appeal they held in the days of fabricated Patriarchal oppression.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
FEMINISM vs. FREEDOM OF SPEECH - YouTube

Radical feminists pull fire alarm to silence critics. DIGITAL DOWNLOAD - $14.99https://theamazingatheist.dpdcart.com/BUY MY NEW BOOK - $19.99 https://www.cre...

Victor This Guy @This_guy
24 November, 11:03
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
...Completely Unlikable Cunts!👋😁....THATS a great name for a band!
🤍🏁🌎🏁🤍

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 November, 10:16
😊❤️

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
24 November, 10:13
I appreciate you🙏🌹

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
24 November, 09:47
BEAUTIFUL ❤

Kat Donnell @katdonnell
24 November, 09:34
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving. My soon to be ex can't stand my strength or abilities. I am a woman, a creator of life and blessed to be right here.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
23 November, 08:59
😃💥👍

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 November, 05:18
Thank you and what Divine timing. About 20 minutes ago I was pondering my strength - my authentic strength - which originates from my Heart and permeates throughout the rest of my vessel. I walk out into the living room - my mate points to this and says "read this". I am Very grateful for the words and reminder. We've all had the Divine (God) within us knocked down/controlled - it's how they kept us all asleep and controlled. But as we awaken we remember, know and do different. 🙏

Heather Steel384 @Heathers384
23 November, 05:18
❣️❣️❣️

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
23 November, 05:09
Just don't mistake strength for going Maxine Waters. Toxic is not strong, it is weak. You don't and never have needed that! You are awesome being female!

Bridgett Block @Bridgett
23 November, 01:35
love it, thank you for posting. ❤️

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
23 November, 12:46
THANK YOU LUIS MUCH APPRECIATED SALUTE

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
23 November, 12:41
This is so real. Thank you so much!💫🌟

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
23 November, 12:39
Thank you for posting that 🥰

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

memes matter @NoComment
23 November, 11:56

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 November, 12:18
In response memes matter to her Publication

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
24 November, 10:18
In response memes matter to her Publication
😍❤️

Evangelina @Evangelina
23 November, 11:51
One of the most Beautiful Creatures in the World
Female Warrior Frog

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
23 November, 11:23
🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥💖🔥

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 November, 11:20
🙏🏼🥰❤️💫🐸

Green 8700 @Green8700
23 November, 11:18
I love this thank you…. thank you for sharing.💕

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
23 November, 11:11

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
23 November, 10:59
Thank You Ladies For Everything. You have more support than you realize. Real Lions Will Always Have A Lioness's Back. We want you to take all of your womanly glory back. You help connect a man's heart with his soul. Forever Grateful I Am. LOVE YOU ALL.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
23 November, 10:37
This made me tear up. The first time i learned others were intimidated by me, i was embarrassed. But over time i have understood i am the result of strong and supportive parents and an unfailing faith in my God. We are strong. And we are important in leading and healing our world.

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
23 November, 10:35
❤️