⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
23 November, 10:29
THIS ONE'S FOR ALL OUR LADY PATRIOTS!
YOU'RE MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU KNOW. DON'T EVER STOP SHINING.

"For a strong woman it can be easy to slouch as people tell you you're too intimidating. It's easy to try and shrink to help people remain small.

But woman listen to me, you are not intimidating. They're intimidated and there's a difference.

People who can't stand in their own power will often ask others to lower theirs.
By hiding your shine you support them in not stepping up in their lives.

Woman you're beauty, humility, strength and power. Hold yourself with pride, hold yourself with grace.

Hold yourself so women that come after you and the ones that came before you know that they need never diminish their power, their beauty, their strength and their shine to make others more comfortable and less offended.

"You're gold dust in the form of woman, you have worked hard for your strength, your life force and your brightness and no one should ask you to shrink."

~B

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Auntie_M in this post can reply
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
24 November, 09:20
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
Awesome book! I’m reading it again with a women’s group 💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
25 November, 04:53
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
I should probably dust it off and read it again.
Someone gave it to me many years ago.