Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
23 November, 10:07
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
does sending kids off to die in useless wars count?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
23 November, 11:23

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
23 November, 09:02
wanna WATCH his military tribunal and execution which may have already happened or is imminent….

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 November, 09:28
In response TRUMP 2024 to his Publication
I want to see this man hung, right on the front lawn of the White House. He is the epitome of Evil. I think of all those innocent children that died because of him. He and the pharmaceutical companies, used innocent people as lab rats.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
23 November, 08:26
Along with Bill Gates

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
23 November, 08:38
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Swab too.