Doq Holliday @doqholliday
22 November, 11:29
There’s nothing I want to see happen more than getting all of my followers & Anon friends into brand new, non-toxic, sustainable homes where they can experience the American Dream 2.0.

How will this happen? I have some ideas.

But I think step one is DJT needs to be in office.

Step two might be that banks don’t exist and DeFi works properly.

Step three might be that a bunch of XRP holders become really wealthy and are my friends. (wishful thinking but possible)

Let’s see what happens. It will make me very happy if we can collectively accomplish something this big.

Let’s dream big.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
23 November, 03:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
love this, but also curious about the "toxicity" of today's homes. I thought I'd heard it all, but this is the 1st I have heard of this one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
War Weary @W4rWeary
Many of the materials used in building new homes "off-gas" from the glues etc. Not healthy.
05:13 AM - Nov 23, 2022
In response Willow Ufgood to his Publication
Only people mentioned by W4rWeary in this post can reply
Willow Ufgood @WillowUfgood
23 November, 06:42
In response War Weary to his Publication
Interesting. Not so different from lead paints & asbestos, no?

War Weary @W4rWeary
23 November, 02:53
In response Willow Ufgood to his Publication
If you follow @Nasty1 he reckons they only got rid of lead paints because they blocked intrusive radio signals. So, maybe? ;-)