Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
veni vidi11 @venividi11
24 November, 01:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Update on Oscar 1/2
Wow, y'all had me in tears! I have never had the privilege to be at the receiving end of such a beautiful wave of love and light, and to witness what profound impact it has! First off, Oscar is doing well! He responded well to his blood transfusion yesterday. They diagnosed him with an auto-immune disease and are treating for that. This morning I got a jubilant call from one of the assistants at the clinic, who went there on her own time to check on him, even though there is other staff there as well. She reported that he has his color back, has eaten well and is overall doing great! Thank you Jesus! And thanks to all of you holding him in your prayers! The kind assistant will go back tonight just to "love him up"! WOW! We will now have a wonderful Thanksgiving with much to give thanks for!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
24 November, 02:49
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
Yah, so happy to hear good news about Oscar!!! 🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
24 November, 03:09
Wonderful news! Very happy for you.

veni vidi11 @venividi11
24 November, 01:48
Update on Oscar 2/2
My family had a rather rough time these past two years. We lost our business, my husband lost his eyesight, was diagnosed with cancer, and we went through the social isolation and family issues all anons went through one way or another during this process. When our sweet little guy almost died, I just about lost it. I am so glad I reached out to the AU family! Know that you all lifted this whole family up! I feel very strongly now that our time of enduring is over and our time of emerging victoriously is at hand! The love and light you sent is embracing my family and permeates the fabric of our reality. It touches everyone involved in this situation. I believe I got a glimpse of what Earth 2.0 will feel like thanks to all of you! Let me tell you, it is glorious and quite addictive! God placed the divine power to turn this mess around into the human heart. Thank you for directing that power towards saving our little boy! I love you guys!!!!!!

veni vidi11 @venividi11
23 November, 12:01
I am humbly asking for prayers for our sweet dachshund Oscar. He is in critical condition right now at the clinic with severe anemia. They are planning to do a blood transfusion today if they can find a donor dog. It may be an autoimmune disease or cancer. Please send some light his way, as he has been such a beautiful light in our lives! Thank you so much!!!!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
25 November, 01:18
🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
26 November, 11:27
🙏🙏🙏

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
23 November, 03:01
This message jumped out at me today🦋I am so grateful to have DIVINE support.