Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
22 November, 11:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
veni vidi11 @venividi11
24 November, 01:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Update on Oscar 1/2
Wow, y'all had me in tears! I have never had the privilege to be at the receiving end of such a beautiful wave of love and light, and to witness what profound impact it has! First off, Oscar is doing well! He responded well to his blood transfusion yesterday. They diagnosed him with an auto-immune disease and are treating for that. This morning I got a jubilant call from one of the assistants at the clinic, who went there on her own time to check on him, even though there is other staff there as well. She reported that he has his color back, has eaten well and is overall doing great! Thank you Jesus! And thanks to all of you holding him in your prayers! The kind assistant will go back tonight just to "love him up"! WOW! We will now have a wonderful Thanksgiving with much to give thanks for!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Yah, so happy to hear good news about Oscar!!! 🙏❤️
02:49 PM - Nov 24, 2022
In response veni vidi11 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Erin Smith, click on at the bottom under it