Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
I have debated wether or not to even dignify this post with a response but because it makes me so sick to be unjustly called out and falsely accused, I feel that I must. If you look at both of our accounts (myself and the person who out of nowhere and for no reason accused my plea for help in my greatest time of need of being a scam) you will see that I have been a member of AnonUp since DAY ONE when so many of us kept getting booted off twitter. I was part of the original exodus to this platform. I have posted hundreds of deep dives and digs that took me thousands and thousands (maybe even tens of thousands) of man hours to research, create, produce and gladly post free of charge to help spread truth and keep our movement inspired. The person accusing me has had an account for less than a year and has only only (re) posted three things (which tells me they are a troll). *More below (in next post) there wasn’t enough room for all I feel needs to be said…
04:21 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye), click on at the bottom under it