Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).
04:05 PM - Nov 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
22 November, 04:21
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
I have debated wether or not to even dignify this post with a response but because it makes me so sick to be unjustly called out and falsely accused, I feel that I must. If you look at both of our accounts (myself and the person who out of nowhere and for no reason accused my plea for help in my greatest time of need of being a scam) you will see that I have been a member of AnonUp since DAY ONE when so many of us kept getting booted off twitter. I was part of the original exodus to this platform. I have posted hundreds of deep dives and digs that took me thousands and thousands (maybe even tens of thousands) of man hours to research, create, produce and gladly post free of charge to help spread truth and keep our movement inspired. The person accusing me has had an account for less than a year and has only only (re) posted three things (which tells me they are a troll). *More below (in next post) there wasn’t enough room for all I feel needs to be said…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 November, 04:20
If anyone has any concerns over this matter please direct message me and I will be happy to provide proof of my financial waywardness. It was so difficult for me to ask publicly for help like I did and it’s hurtful untrue statements made by trolls online who do a great disservice to mankind and although I know all the want is the attention (which I’m obviously providing), I just could not let something so blatantly untrue be said without having an opportunity to correct and address it. I will keep you all (even my false accuser because I feel they probably need it the most) in my prayers and Thank You again to all of those who helped me in my time of need in any way shape and form. May God’s reign last eternal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 November, 07:34
PS: I’m sorry I reposted my appeal for help so often and so frantically, I just had to / have to do everything I could / can to keep hanging on (this has been my greatest trial). Thank you again for your patience, for the lifeline you have extended to my household and promise to ease up on the pleas. I am humbled before you and the Lord.
All of the Very Very Best to You All, God Bless You.

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
20 November, 03:51
scammer alert.................................SCAMMER ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
20 November, 03:52
PEOLE ACTUALLY FELT SORRY FOR YOU ... you abused hospitality and human kindness for money, .... horrible

19 November, 07:30
I would like to sincerely thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who took the time to help me in my greatest moment of need in every conceivable capacity wether it be financially, by reposting, saying kind words and or sending encouraging thoughts and prayers my way etc. I am touched beyond belief and only wish I had the ability to express how absolutely meaningful this whole process has been for my well being in this world. I know that many are hurting right now and as I am able will continue to play, pay and pray it forward just as I always have done in the past. Although it didn’t quite go as well as I had hoped it looks like it’s giving me the chance to juggle my way through this month and will not be homeless for the holidays (Thank You, Eternally, Thank You). I am keeping all of you in my daily prayers. This precious AnonUp community has literally saved my life. God Bless You All, WWG1WGA, NCSWIC, the BEST IS YET TO COME.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 November, 08:02
When I was homeless it was the love and messages from Anon Up that helped me through. A time when it was just me and God and the Pacific Ocean. I learned how to be still in prayer with faith, live in my truth of knowing and ascend through the universal energies of meditation. It was an experience of a lifetime and I am so very grateful to be alive and I am so very happy that you are too .

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
19 November, 03:11
Get a job...plenty out there...as a matter of fact get two like the rest of us.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
18 November, 08:56
I am living on the edge myself dear friend, I cannot help at this time but I am sending prayers for you and your family, may all you receive what you need.
🙏❤️🙏

18 November, 05:27
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughtful prayers, I will invlude you in mine tonight as well. I onoy have to get through a few more days and hopefully will be okay for aome time after that. This has been such a humbling experience for me but I can geel it bringing me closer to the Lord as its happening. God Bless You :)

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
17 November, 11:38
If it's possible to set up a givesendgo acct, you might try that. I mentioned it before and to others and it always seems like that works well (from what I've seen anyway).

17 November, 03:03
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
I’ve been looking in to it and appreciate (enormously) the idea. I am going to attempt to make an account or start a campaign on it for some of my more serious (longer term) situations like aquasition of a vehicle and some dental work that’s already at least a year overdue. What I’m tryimg to accomplish on AnonUp right now is just to get rent, bills, food and general necessities for the month on a quickly coming deadline and it looks like givesendgo wouldn’t be quick enough to do that. I will keep you posted as I learn more about and make more progress with setting myself up on give send go though and again, thank you and God Bless You, I am very grateful for your kind thoughts, I am externally humbled and appreciative :)

AnnMarie AMC donated @Amc77
16 November, 01:17
lifting you up in prayer and hope the blessing sent helps ❤️

16 November, 03:46
In response AnnMarie AMC to his Publication
You have lifted me up in my greatest time of need. This thoughtful and kind act of goodwill overflows me with hope and gratitude. Thank you so very (very, very, very) much.

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
14 November, 04:21
Hello. This is a page that I have referred others to. There has been a need for temporary help to others from time to time.

Please see Queen Romana's page via Telegram as she has an organized system via state /also different countries to help with rent, groceries and etc. You need to choose your particular area and find that groceries page. They will collect your invoices/bills and will ask others for help in an organized manner and typically happens quickly if you can furnish those things to the admins.

https://t.me/romanadidulo/...

This is distinctly for the US region. The other places are listed as well. Some have scoffed at these methods but I've sent others to receive organized help. Many are willing.

When there is a will, there is a way. Best of light to you!

14 November, 05:01
In response Laura -VS to her Publication
Thank you SO VERY much and God Bless you for your kindness. I will look into it as soon as I can. I am very humbled and appreciative for your thoughtfulness and goodwill. All of the very best to you.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

JKB Bell @DJTBR549
14 November, 10:30
My big red caution flag goes up when anyone starts asking for money on here, especially every day. So instead of asking for money in general why don't you be more specific. If you need x amount of money then ask for x amount and post where you stand every time you put up another post. IF you cannot or will not do that then please stop posting for handouts.

14 November, 03:42
In response JKB Bell to his Publication
I understand your concern, I have receoved a few hundred dollars so far and am in need of about $1400 to cover rent, groceries, bills and immediate needs. Beyond that I am in need of a vehicle so that I can start making regular money again and cars are pretty expensive lately. So thats where I am, still in need of around $1,000 plus a vehicle.

JKB Bell @DJTBR549
My big red caution flag goes up when anyone starts asking for money on here, especially every day. So instead of asking for money in general why don't you be more specific. If you need x amount of money then ask for x amount and post where you stand every time you put up another post. IF you cannot or will not do that then please stop posting for handouts.

JKB Bell @DJTBR549

Pam Cassel @WindWillow
13 November, 09:55
🙏🏻🖐🏻helped out

13 November, 03:30
In response Pam Cassel to her Publication
Thank You, God Bless You, and all of the very very best to you and yours. You will be in my prayers and I am eternally grateful for this remarkable act of kindness (thank you).

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
12 November, 08:00
🙏

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
11 November, 06:51
I wish I could help, but Im going through the same thing. And I cant even find work, no matter how hard I try. It's tough out there, just know you're not alone ❤

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
11 November, 12:59
Hi, friend. I need last 4 digits of phone number on Venmo for verification to send

11 November, 11:32
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Thank you so much! I’m having a hard time adding my current telephone number to my Venmo account (my old one got turned off). I emailed them about it and they said people should be able to use my email or username to send funds.
email: pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com
venmo username: @Patrick -Smith-312

This is a picture of my account as well for easy reference:

11 November, 06:28
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
9099 are the last 4 digits of the phone number on my venmo account, thank you SO much (truly, thank you :)

Selah 321 @Selah
10 November, 11:24
🙏🏻🕊praying you will get what you need and that all turns around for you...

11 November, 06:28
In response Selah 321 to her Publication
Thank you so much, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you.

Tom Carr @RiseAgain17
10 November, 11:24
Do you have digital asset wallets?(Crypto).
I can help you if you do. I dont do anything involving the cabal banking anymore. Also, i would offer my time to help you set yourself up properly. You dont need money to do so. Let me know, and I send you my love and light!

11 November, 11:33
In response Tom Carr to his Publication
Thank you very very much, I will DM you tonight to discuss further (God Bless You).

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
10 November, 05:02
I just sent you something,

10 November, 05:46
In response Susie Que to her Publication
God Bless You and thank You so very much, no combination of words can contain how much gratitude I have in my heart for your kindness.

PitBullForJustice #StormRider @Angyl444
10 November, 10:33
Done🙏 God bless brother 🙏 Shine on! God needs your outstanding work to continue on!

10 November, 12:42
In response PitBullForJustice #StormRider to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless you, despite my current situation I am full of hope and confidence for global freedom and soon coming justice of the highest order. I am appreciative beyond my vocabulary’s ability to express.

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
10 November, 04:22
WOW THIS THING HAS EEN GOING AROUND FOR AWHIE

Eagle Soars @EagleSpirit
14 November, 11:44
In response Enchanted Mermaid to her Publication
Doesn't pass the smell test.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
10 November, 12:56
😢Hi, I'm so sorry for you. And would help if I could, I'm very ill with cancer and unfortunately can't find money. But the other day I saw a post of a number people could call and get help, but I can't remember who it was. I will keep an eye on twitter because there is a man who helps others constantly. And he is an incredible person, he is so blessed by many. I am praying for you all and hope you make it through this nightmare. Big hugs to you🙏❤️

10 November, 12:48
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Thank You for your kind words and good ideas, I will look into it. I wish you all the best and will be praying for you and yours daily moving forward. God Bless You.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
10 November, 12:53
I will help but don't do online stuf. send me po box and I'm there

10 November, 12:46
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Thank You (so much). I DM’d you :)

Stevie King @ShineBright9
10 November, 09:07
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
I would like the same send me your mailing address or maybe you do Western Union?

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
09 November, 11:22
Done! And prayers too! God bless you all! Times might be difficult right now, but they will get better!🙏❤️

09 November, 11:27
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Thank you so very (very, very, very) much. I don’t have the words to express how appreciative I am.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
09 November, 08:55
My wife says it doesn't work on venmo. We canceled paypal...

09 November, 09:04
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Thank you, I contacted Venmo because someone else told me that as well and they said my email should work (pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com). But this is my Venmo username as well which should make it easy @Patrick -Smith-312 (pic below for easy reference). Thank you so very much, my heart is swelled with gratitide.

Grace Rodrick @GFR
09 November, 04:59
Please dont ever be ashamed to ask … family does come first. i pray all works well for you and your loved ones. I had a expense full week this month… will paypal you in just a couple of weeks. got your email saved.God bliss!

09 November, 09:11
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
Thank you for your kind words and offer to help. You are in my prayers and will forever have my sincerest gratitude and humble appreciation.

Indie Anon @IndieN
09 November, 12:26
Hammu...if you have telegram please go to HRH Queen Romana Didulo's page and depending on which Stste you are in she will connect you with the fund raising for you...you just go on and let her know you are in dire straights and you willl be connected with an administrator and they will host a fundraising to help you...I promise so many have already been helped especially with the Grocery pages that have been created for every Province here in Canada, there are grocery pages for each state in the US as well🙏

09 November, 01:26
In response Indie Anon to her Publication
Thank you so much and I will do so as soon as I can.

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 November, 10:33
Sent paypal God Bless you and your family

09 November, 11:51
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Received, Thank you and God Bless You :)

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
08 November, 10:33
Sent paypal God Bless you and your family

09 November, 09:51
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Thank you!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
08 November, 09:49
What about a GiveSendGo account? Everyone I've seen who has done this has gotten amazing donations. If you can, I'll wait for that, if not, I'll do paypal. Infinite blessings to you for what you are going through.

09 November, 09:50
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thank you and God Bless you, I will look into it :)