Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Please list a Religious leader (that is alive) you Trust below.
02:04 PM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Soul Shine @soulshine
24 November, 01:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Excerpt from Archbishop Vigano's letter: "On the one hand, there is the City of God – the one Saint Augustine writes about – and on the other hand there is the city of the devil. We can say that in this era the city of the devil is clearly identifiable in neo-Malthusian globalism, the New World Order, the United Nations, the World Economic Forum, the European Union, the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund, and in all those so called “philanthropical foundations” that follow an ideology of death, disease, destruction, and tyranny. And also in those forces that have infiltrated the institutions, which we call the deep state and the deep church."
https://www.thegatewaypund...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 November, 08:18
when i applied for religious exemption, i used vigano’s statement on the vaccine and stated that he was my religious leader, not the pope.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacy TruthWins @StacyM
23 November, 06:08
Vigano

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
23 November, 01:14
Vigano

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Terri Patterson @Tpatter4
23 November, 11:15
Not a one, all manmade. I trust source. Prime source that is!

Karin Celebrate Each Day @777evantree
23 November, 09:36
Messiah 🙏🏼

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
23 November, 09:09
🤑🤪

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
23 November, 09:08
JasonVanDerpoel

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
23 November, 09:00
Jesus Christ.
LOVE

... Fighter @Fighter
23 November, 07:42
caps: PRT - 54 < > 45
ts: 14:04 - 54 < > 45
144🤯
drop #54

Dragonfly Bee @DragonflyB
23 November, 05:35
I’m going with Pastor Bob Joyce too! 🥰

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
23 November, 01:58
Non ho alcun lider ecclesiastico da seguire, sono passati così tanti anni da quando sono entrato in una chiesa per pregare, il mio contatto con Dio è diretto Non ho bisogno di intermediari.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
23 November, 01:12
not one

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 01:08
None that i know

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
23 November, 12:54
Norm Franz, Ascension Ministries

Access Denied @Access_Denied
23 November, 12:52
laughs in Genx with PTSD. I only trust God and myself. 🤍

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
23 November, 12:51
Curry Blake

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 November, 11:35
Act of Settlement 1701, repealed 2015.

Incredibly, the 1701 Act of Settlement was repealed during a meeting of the British Empire countries, in far away Western Australia:

"The Perth Agreement is an agreement made by the prime ministers of the 16 Commonwealth realms during the biennial Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting in October 2011 in Perth, Western Australia, concerning amendments to the royal succession laws, namely, replacing male-preference primogeniture, under which male descendants take precedence over females in the line of succession, with absolute primogeniture; ending the disqualification of those married to Roman Catholics; and limiting the number of individuals in line to the throne requiring permission from the sovereign to marry. However, the ban on Catholics and other non-Protestants becoming sovereign and the requirement for the sovereign to be in communion with the Church of England remained. (Wikipedia article, Perth Agreement)."

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
22 November, 11:01
none

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
22 November, 10:38
Jesus my Lord and Savior 🙏🙌 when we're talking trust.

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
22 November, 10:36
In truth though I have learned from many and have taken what was good and meaningful and grown. That which comes from Ego is left aside and some things are still on the shelf until clarification. Children are the most fascinating and joyous to learn from as is nature, precious and beautiful in their simplicity and wonder.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
Yeshua HaMashiach🕊

Jen ... @Jenfranji
22 November, 10:33

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
22 November, 10:26
Jesus Christ.

Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
22 November, 10:24
I thought about this question, Thought some more. And my answer is that the Religious leader I trust is me. No one else can walk the path for me. Study, Meditate. Prayer. I Don't need a middle man.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 November, 10:22
MBP

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
I'm with you on that one.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 10:17
Klaus Schwab 😂

Compassionate Witness @CompassionateWitness
22 November, 10:15
Thou shalt have no other gods before me! Take it directly to the Source 💞

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
22 November, 10:07
Corey Brooks
Bob Joyce
Tony Perkins
Many of the FRC

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
22 November, 10:16
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
didn't Bob Joyce die just recently?