Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
22 November, 09:52
Good Morning Patriots.

It's the 22nd day of 11/22

Only going to be around for *1 more year so lets make it a GREAT one.

VK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 November, 10:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Good Morning VK. Be as VK, right?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
22 November, 10:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I'm curious why so many anons are against the idea that JK is alive but yet quick to agree with other "conspiracies" that have so little evidence or clues to the truth.

Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
LIVE LIFE @Lifeisgood
22 November, 01:45
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
Common sense. When you go into witness protection, your name is changed, and there is a death certificate issued under your original name. So the correct answer was 'no'. Didn't mean the human being born and named John F. Kennedy Jr. was actually dead. That just wasn't his name anymore. So now, when he reappears, he takes back his name, and the death certificate is no more.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
22 November, 01:48
In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication
I guess you didn't see my other reply...

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
22 November, 12:00
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
I know all about that one, but still...feels like a tremendous effort to keep it a crazy far right idea. The original question should have been, "Is JFK's son, John, alive?" Pretty sure he NEVER referred to himself as junior or John John.

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
22 November, 12:08
In response Cap'n Dan to his Publication
I tell you what I think, I think it would be absolutely great if JFK jr. is still alive, I've seen a lot of hints he is, but the proof is carefully kept from us... So I cannot really participate in the yes/no discussions going on everywhere, cause I don't know either way for sure..🙏