Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Good Morning Patriots.

It's the 22nd day of 11/22

Only going to be around for *1 more year so lets make it a GREAT one.

VK
09:52 AM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
28 November, 06:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
countdown 359.

long day :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
24 November, 06:11
BE BEST 😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
24 November, 06:02
Magic numbers 💜

I am Keri @Lionessheart
23 November, 11:36
do you get to relax after?? must be a stressful job kerping us all close to the same page 😁

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
23 November, 11:34
you will be sorely missed 😔…until then more cats please 😻

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 November, 09:22
i would never have come to this platform had you not told us (on twitter) you would be here. you and your followers /anons have kept me and several of my friends and family several levels below postal. all of them think they are not extreme enough to even look at anon up. some day our grandchildren will wonder how they could be extreme enough to let evil scare them out of seeking the truth.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
23 November, 01:17
Thawing up
I be ready!

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
23 November, 12:16
i was inexplicably experiencing a lot of emotion today...then i saw so much happening ie BAALenciaga...i realized i was tuned in to the dominoes starting to fall...as in V for Vendetta where the protagonist asks people to join him *1 year from now....i think this is about to be the experience of a lifetime....so privileged to be a patriot and anon

MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
22 November, 10:39
Who or what will only be around for *1 more year? You? If it is you, why? Where are you going or are you just going offline?
What does the * in front of the 1 mean?

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
22 November, 09:23
11/22/63 Kennedy was assassinated.
11/22/18 VK came online.
11/22/23 VK goes offline.

Came on the 55 year anniversary.
Staying on for 5 years.
Exactly 390 days from first Q drop 10/28/17

"I didn't give an exact date. Just the date I go offline. I expect to have some months of celebrating with you all."

"Only won way to know all this in advance.
When done, it will be returned."

Q 390
Are we there yet?🤣🤣🤣
Q

Q 370
Clock started - 10 days.💥💥
Q

Q 952
@[19][1st]
@[3][1st]
The LINK.
[John Perry Barlow]
[2]
[3]
[4]
WE HAVE THE SUB.
HOSTAGE RELEASE.
1000 pieces.💥
Q

In plain sight all along.

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
23 November, 10:36
In response Angela Hart to her Publication

William Filer @TahoeBilly
23 November, 10:40
In response Angela Hart to her Publication
John Perry Barlow

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
22 November, 09:08
That's sad but glad you will be hear till then! Romans 8:28

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
22 November, 07:40
I'm still thinking about that asterisk before the 1 and what it could mean. I'm also still thinking about whether it is VK that will only be around for this *1 more year or could it be AU that will only be here for *1 more year and we anons best make it GREAT. I don't know, just thinking.
God be with you always VK. You are loved, Patriot, and know that we are right here doing our part to make it a GREAT one.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
22 November, 07:29
Vibes are strong today ~ 202 • 20 • 202 😊
22 • 22

Faith. Hope. Love. 🤍

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
22 November, 07:00

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
23 November, 05:13
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
✨🙏🏻Amen🙏🏻💖

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
23 November, 06:39
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
💖Amen

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
22 November, 06:59
My fingers are crossed that your departure will be due to an important duty/job/post/rank that you've got to look forward to 😊
Asterisk one =136
November 9 =136 (today's Julian date)
Great Awakening=136

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
22 November, 06:48
😔 i so looked forward to hearing from you daily, some words that would boggle my mind ...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 November, 06:41
I am appreciate you VK. Forever grateful. @vincentkennedy
Just a thought, Is the meaning of the * mean 8? *1=81 reverse 18? :)

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 November, 06:39
It has been an honor!
Let the coming year be the year America is made GREAT again!

Angel Mother @AngelMother
22 November, 06:35
Will miss you VK💙

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
22 November, 06:28
That makes me sad we wont get the gift of your presence here after a year..but happy you will be very busy helping DJT and #KennedyVision come to fruition. ❤️

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 06:27
My note to you:
🙏🙂❤️
www.anonup.com/thread/1101...

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
22 November, 06:27
Gives me some Back in time vibes 😊 lets live like we are being reborn!

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
22 November, 06:25
😔

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
22 November, 06:11
60 years....but why are you leaving? Will everything be revealed by then?

Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 November, 06:05
shall we play a game

Get Ready Everyone Almost Time

V/K
22/11

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 November, 04:49
Central Banks are shutting down — bankrupted. Old financial systems bankrupted. Congress, White House, IRS, Feds, Rederal Reserve are shut down — U.S. Corporation is bankrupted.

Gold-backed currency, digital assets, QFS, Nesara Gesara is growing! ✨

QFS Nesara Gesara is manifested. The Global/Galactic Alliance are still working on removing the vise-grip on humanity from the DS cabal — currently removing the satanic spell on the global mass.

Earth & humanity are under construction while business is still open. The DS are in full panic mode, desperate & wounded & is lunging wild attacks.

Satanic energies can not hide anymore as it is prevalent for all to see throughout the matrix society.

True colors are being revealed. Ugly truths are being revealed to the public.
The Official Telegram Channel of Patrick Bouvier Kennedy

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
22 November, 06:04
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Patricks channel is one of my old favorite and it wasnt telegram . 🙏🏻✨❤️💯🐸

David Treciak @scifiwriter
22 November, 04:47
The US Corporation formed in 1871 has been bankrupted and replaced by the original Constitutional Republic. This has been happening worldwide as governments and politicians have been removed in a way that doesn't alarm the public. Since it's being done covertly, those arrested are either given the opportunity to cooperate or be replaced publicly with a double.
The CCP is no longer a threat to China. Xi, Putin, and Trump worked together to remove the Central Banks control over their countries. The fact that the BRICS alliance (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) have switched to gold backed currency proves they all succeeded in gaining control of their currencies from the Central Banks. Soon, all countries will announce that we won the war with the evil forces that threatened to kill billions.
This being a "November to Remember," as VK called it, there should be some news given to the public that all of this has been happening.

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 November, 01:18
is it just me or do y'all get the feeling some news will drop so we will all have fun convos on thurs?

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
23 November, 01:18
is it just me or do y'all get the feeling some news will drop so we will all have fun convos on thurs?

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
22 November, 04:14
good morning from NZ VK
woke up at 9:11 this morning out of some dreams I went back in & out of showing me 2 portals...one dark grey & one a beautiful blue/white light.

God Wins donated @GR2021
22 November, 04:12
❤️