Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
23 November, 03:15
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Recently read that Archeology will be the #1 source
of Learning for Humanity, in the next decade.

We can FIND what they've hidden / lied to us about.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becca Lumian @PutMeInCoach
22 November, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 November, 09:08

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
22 November, 08:09
It’s so horrifying how much we have been lied to. My whole damn life has been one big lie. I cannot wait for everyone to escape this matrix.

17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
22 November, 08:01
:)

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
22 November, 06:11
our binary 2nd sun

Barnard's Star
aka Nibiru

Julie Casey @Trump2023
22 November, 06:04

Sharlee Brown @Sharlee
22 November, 02:57
well this guy is awesome!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
22 November, 02:49
Ripple.

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
22 November, 11:22
I wanna know what’s under the paw 👀

Also, i’ve never heard Billy talk about planetary sciences lol how tf are we checking Saturns core Billy!?

Mystic Knight @MysticKnight
22 November, 01:45
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
The Atlantean Library

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
22 November, 11:19
I want that tour guide for my vacation. Looks like the pyramids are popular right now.

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
22 November, 02:22
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
That camel looks mighty proud to have Ivanka for a rider!!

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
22 November, 11:12
It’s a shame you have to travel all the way to Egypt, to hear somebody that makes sense.

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 November, 11:21
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
i believe thats billy carson you can hear him speak online

reaper myer @reapermyer
22 November, 11:22
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
22 November, 11:11
1929 - The same year the market crashed.

22 November, 11:24
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
https://www.christies.com/...

Seems that the Rockefellers possess many ancient Egyptian artifacts. Interesting rabbit home here: https://www.soulask.com/eg...

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 November, 11:05
Interesting.
Ivanka is at the Pyramids now. She's been posting pictures on Instagram.

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 November, 11:05
what eas that part about rockefellars

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 November, 11:04
"Egyptians"

1 of 1 +[-1]
5 Year Delta

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
22 November, 11:03
Ivanka’s Tweet Yesterday: https://twitter.com/ivanka...

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
22 November, 10:50
we ain't in a "solar system". we are the center of it all. not the sun.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
22 November, 10:48
Lot's of well known people visiting the pyramids as of late, interesting.

HollySeeks TheTruth @HollySeeksTheTruth
22 November, 10:43
Ivanka posting about Egypt too 🤔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 November, 10:42
It's a cycle. Maybe Betelgeuse will bring something different...

22 November, 11:02
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Night into Day

NEO ONE @Neo
22 November, 01:23
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Can you predict a supernova to the year?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
22 November, 10:41
Interesting as more talk and post about seeing two sun's .

About 4 or 5 years ago I seen what look like another dull version of a son close to the actual sun as it was setting off of the Pacific North Coast. I thought to myself what the heck is that and seen it a few times since then.

Something definitely going on that probably has been hidden from us for a long time.
No fear just keep a strong faith in God.

Olaf Koll @OlafK
22 November, 10:40
ok i can deal with it

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
22 November, 10:35
Ivanka’s guide.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 November, 10:34
3600 yr Nibiru orbit?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 November, 10:41
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
x4 images

Akhenaten told a 10k yr civilization of controlling pantheistic priests, there was only 1 god... the Aten.

The COP logo inverts his symbol, turning the suns blessing into a symbol for water, and the underworld.

The screen grabs are FAA cams in Akaska (a little enhancement added to show the red orb)

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
22 November, 10:32
Chooooooooooop young brotha, makes my heart swell with pride. Reminds me of back in the day, you could chop some shit and motherfuckers would start gathering around, reminds me of the Cult Bosssss, source mob boss, Orion Morningstar, been promoting that dude for a long time, love shit like this, people actually paying attention, litttt