The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
22 November, 07:06
Good morning patriots and friends!
UPDATE:
I am in therapy 2x/week and doing therapy 3x/day via app on phone from therapist. God blessed me with therapist trained at Ohio State Sports Therapy! Progress is slow and tedious. Brain injuries are no joke!

It has been explained to me that the neuron pathways are broken up like roads after an earthquake. Im basically forging new ways for neurons to. sometimes i find i get to the end of the neuron pathway and theres no where to go & I just dont know what to do! Its creates gr8 anxiety to not know what to do! But this is part of the healing work is learning where the pathways are broken then working to make new pathways for thought! The brain is amazing and like no other body part.

Sometime speach is slow and wierd but hey i can talk!

Thank you guys so much for every thought and prayer!! God bless you with angels protecting your brains in Lord Jesus Christ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** @Courtm6444
May I suggest that you should try acupuncture as well. It helps balance out the body and the healing process fast. Worth looking into. :)
07:25 AM - Nov 22, 2022
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Courtm6444 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CourtneyM ***, click on at the bottom under it