The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
Good morning patriots and friends!
UPDATE:
I am in therapy 2x/week and doing therapy 3x/day via app on phone from therapist. God blessed me with therapist trained at Ohio State Sports Therapy! Progress is slow and tedious. Brain injuries are no joke!

It has been explained to me that the neuron pathways are broken up like roads after an earthquake. Im basically forging new ways for neurons to. sometimes i find i get to the end of the neuron pathway and theres no where to go & I just dont know what to do! Its creates gr8 anxiety to not know what to do! But this is part of the healing work is learning where the pathways are broken then working to make new pathways for thought! The brain is amazing and like no other body part.

Sometime speach is slow and wierd but hey i can talk!

Thank you guys so much for every thought and prayer!! God bless you with angels protecting your brains in Lord Jesus Christ.
07:06 AM - Nov 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by Justice4AllCQ in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
22 November, 08:12
In response The Intercessor to his Publication
💞💞🤗💞
🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwight Knapp @kad784
22 November, 08:01
Dr Caroline Leaf

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
22 November, 07:52
🙏💞💞🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
22 November, 07:48
🙏 Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that you place a hedge of protection over "The Intercessor." As he recovers bless him beyond measure with wisdom, discernment, strength, love, support and complete healing. In Your precious and mighty Son, Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

May your recovery be smooth and exceed all expectations! This song is my sincere prayer for you and your recovery "In Jesus Name." ♥️
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
22 November, 07:46
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
22 November, 07:47
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Thank you!

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
22 November, 07:40
💞🙏🙏🙏💞

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
22 November, 07:30
🙏

Richie Richard @Richie
22 November, 07:25
Such good news. I am amazed at your progress. Amazed that the brain can overcome seemingly impossible challenges. Finding new pathways! Blessings.

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
22 November, 07:25
May I suggest that you should try acupuncture as well. It helps balance out the body and the healing process fast. Worth looking into. :)