Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana has been asking this for months!!!
Everywhere you go Blue states Red States almost no businesses have enough employees to be fully open. Many are at 1/3 to 1/2%

I know a lot of ppl quit work because of the vaxx but that many ppl could not still be without some kind of jobs.

Were there really that many reptilians and clones?
Have millions more died from the death jab than they are telling the public?
or
Is it a combination of the two?

I work with enboarding new hires at manufacturing companis and they are hiring ppl left and right that cant speak a word of English and they have social security numbers??

Are the ppl coming across the border really invaders or are they letting them in, able bodied workers so our economy doesnt totally collapse?
What happened to the report that gages our population levels, showing a decrease from 365million to 125million by 2025?

Where are the ppl? Were there that few of us real humans? How many have really died?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae @JujuPatriot71
I have been asking this for the past year as well. I live in West Phoenix and the houses and apartment buildings are going up left and right yet businesses don't have staff and can't get staff? It's the weirdest thing.

Also, around the small airport by me - they call it the "business corridor" in this town, all these huge concrete buildings are going up - the signs say "for lease" and they are clearly for manufacturing but what the heck is going in them? Right now the majority are standing empty. I had read in our local magazine we get that a lot were for data centers?? It's just odd...
08:56 PM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JujuPatriot71 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 10:42
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Well in my experience with local govt some localities will actually build out industrial parks to draw business into the towns because it is easier to get some large manufacturing and distribution centers to come to your town with an already in place building.
They usually sell bonds to build them if hey dont have extra cash laying around for undesignated purposes.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 November, 11:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That is true...wonder how they are going to get employees? ha
These places are massive. It's kind of amazing watching them go up though.

P.S. - I love your posts, they are so inspiring and thought provoking. Thank you