Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana has been asking this for months!!!
Everywhere you go Blue states Red States almost no businesses have enough employees to be fully open. Many are at 1/3 to 1/2%

I know a lot of ppl quit work because of the vaxx but that many ppl could not still be without some kind of jobs.

Were there really that many reptilians and clones?
Have millions more died from the death jab than they are telling the public?
or
Is it a combination of the two?

I work with enboarding new hires at manufacturing companis and they are hiring ppl left and right that cant speak a word of English and they have social security numbers??

Are the ppl coming across the border really invaders or are they letting them in, able bodied workers so our economy doesnt totally collapse?
What happened to the report that gages our population levels, showing a decrease from 365million to 125million by 2025?

Where are the ppl? Were there that few of us real humans? How many have really died?
11:02 PM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 November, 08:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have been asking this for the past year as well. I live in West Phoenix and the houses and apartment buildings are going up left and right yet businesses don't have staff and can't get staff? It's the weirdest thing.

Also, around the small airport by me - they call it the "business corridor" in this town, all these huge concrete buildings are going up - the signs say "for lease" and they are clearly for manufacturing but what the heck is going in them? Right now the majority are standing empty. I had read in our local magazine we get that a lot were for data centers?? It's just odd...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 November, 10:42
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Well in my experience with local govt some localities will actually build out industrial parks to draw business into the towns because it is easier to get some large manufacturing and distribution centers to come to your town with an already in place building.
They usually sell bonds to build them if hey dont have extra cash laying around for undesignated purposes.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 12:38
I've often thought that the border story is part of the movie and therefore some of it may not be real. As for the reptilians, demons and humans, I think Juan O Savin said there are fewer humans than we think.
This doesn't concern me, because we are the only ones with souls, and we are God's beloved children. Numbers don't matter.
I'm almost convinced, that if this is the end times, then Satan has enlisted all his demons and they may literally crawled out from under rocks.
Movies where a person will show a cross and the demon shrinks back make me think that prayer is our most powerful weapon and perhaps all we need to win.
One of the continuous threads here on AU is "PRAY:
and of course,
"GOD WINS"
However, I guess He does want our prayers.
The demons hate our prayers.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 November, 12:20
It doesn't make sense. If its people have died from the jab, we would have that much less demand for supplies. It wouldn't matter if they were short handed, b/c there are less people putting demand on the system/supplies. Yet so much seems to be on backorder or behind & employers complaining about employee shortage.

Its very much off, but how or why is mind boggling right now.

ang guar @tinydancer
20 November, 11:52
Weird! I live in a very big city and there are people everywhere. If some of them could disappear from the freeways while I'm travelling, I wouldn't complain. I have been so ready to GFO!

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 November, 11:20
I feel like the pre covid population around me was replaced with Reptiallians and clones and unusual migrants when we came out of lockdown.

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 12:29
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
If your feeling about this is correct, we must fight this every way we can. I doubt if they can withstand or endure prayer.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 November, 12:47
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 November, 11:19
So strange , i have been wondering the same thing . Would be nice if we could get some truth about stuff .

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
20 November, 11:10
We have a manufacturing company in So Cal (machine shop), and we are running at less than 50% employment, with a backorder at levels we've never seen before. We just can't get employees, and we can't make stuff fast enough.

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
21 November, 12:58
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
For a full year now me and my wife have talked with cabinet
makers/granite-quartz installers/homebuilders/elect-plumb
contractors/suppliers/restaraunt owners etc. as we had a
large project...all had the same answer to shortage of employees
it is a combo--no work ethic/whining/lazy/want journyman pay
while knowing nothing/newly hireds show up for a few days

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 November, 11:04
Are we sure we haven’t gone through the Rapture?

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 November, 11:09
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
Great question. All I know is life has become extremely strange.