Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
13 April, 11:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Homeless camps around Columbus were just moved out. I mean tent cities gone over night. I’m pretty sure they are making way for more housing developments.

Why so many homes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
21 November, 08:40
VK, I've been asking this question for months!
I keep thinking of Dolores Cannon. She spoke about backdrop people.
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Like I say, Everything is Energy. :)
Back Drop and Back Fill People - Dolores Cannon & Guy Steven Needler - YouTube

This video is taken from the Ozark Mountain Publishing Transformation Conference held in Springdale Arkansas July 2013. Dolores Cannon was presenting her inf...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
23 November, 03:51
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
i called them the hollow people for 10 years until i heard delores call them back fill people

they are hollow.. no “life”.

i also heard people call them earth muffins…

the simply exist…

i havent experienced anyone disappearing yet…

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
23 November, 05:30
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

Sun Shine @ShadesOfSand
21 November, 01:56
Some people are too afraid to go back to work while others don’t want to put up with covid protocol bs and vaccine mandates.

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
21 November, 11:18
great one, @VK...at least part of the reason (it is the same here in the small city I'm in...business(es) closing due to lack of staff), is there are still some places requiring the jabs (that those who know, know), and many are literally being paid by the gov NOT to work.
We are being attacked on all sides, but no fear, as we know #GodWins !

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
21 November, 11:06
euh 🙄la blague putain pas fait attention mais vrai beaucoup de minde sur routes …personne ailleurs

chuck ross @chuckster
21 November, 09:52
Same thing with Starbucks in several OR cities. They'll close a store in the middle of the day because of lack of staff...

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 November, 09:26
This situation is exactly as it is in the Netherlands and I have often wondered. At the same time (and this is important!) we have never had so many traffic jams on the roads. Sometimes more than 1100 kilometers in the morning or evening rush hour ...
But no one is available at the companies ... super strange!

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 November, 09:25
I’d like to know where all these people are coming from and how they are paying for these new expensive homes and apartments going up all around me. With no one working and holding down a job, wouldn’t we be seeing a sever homeless problem? But I am not. Who’s paying for the new home construction too?

chuck ross @chuckster
21 November, 09:54
In response Keri Alexander to her Publication
A LOT of people are getting HUD rent subsidization...

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 November, 09:00
Instead of monitoring hospitals, maybe we should be monitoring the graveyards. Only 10 people at a time at funeral services word doesn't spread as rapidly as if there were 100 people allowed to attend the funerals during lockdown.
And let us not forget, this is not just during the pandemic. Remember, during Hurricain Harvey in 2017 the homeless of Texas disappeared never to return at the hands of Walmart and FEMA. Yet, our homeless population has exploded since then. Hard to get a job or any benefits from government without an address.
Or maybe it is a long drawn out Rapture.

Sheila Abrams @Peeved_Patriot
21 November, 08:55
In the beginning of the pandemic there was speculation that as many as 21 million people died in China from the so-called virus, but the only so-called proof was 21 million cell phones went offline at the same time. Speculation was China turned on 5G to make the people sick, then told them to get a vaccine to save them. This vaccine must have been the one that causes spike proteins. China then sent people all over the world to spread the illness.
I never heard anything else about this incident though.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
21 November, 08:47
How many countries are reflected in these numbers?

Only followers of this user (DivineHeart369) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 November, 08:43
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Yup re UK... I was just thinking the same, shops are still as busy, if not more so, yet they say their is a staff shortage...! Even when they have swapped lots of check-outs to self service ( which I will not use).. Very strange in deed..🤨!

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
21 November, 09:29
In response Divine Conscious to her Publication
Same here in The Netherlands ...

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
21 November, 05:47
I'm in a fairly large city and I have been asking where they are for months!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 November, 04:54
i cant work for a school or hospital or large company in chi-town without vax card

suZy Connolly @suZq14
21 November, 04:52
or....where have all the ailens went?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 November, 04:50
Something I noticed
A piece of my bike broke impossible to get a new one
Store said usually things get here in no time...
Same for plumbers, electricians around here ...they order things, and its very very difficult to get them....
Maybe its connected to this...

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
21 November, 03:54
okay as someone who was unemployed for a year ..I applied to so many places and I know several others who did the same ..I would like to know why companies won't hire able willing bodies.

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
21 November, 04:57
In response Peachy 445 to her Publication
same here

memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 03:37

Suzy Bear @Suzyq_stayfrosty
21 November, 02:03
All living on unemployment checks. I learned Biden Administration rewrote unemployment rules and you can go get a job, quit, then get unemployment money. An employer explained the situation to my sister in law.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
21 November, 09:05
In response Suzy Bear to her Publication
I may be wrong but I'd don't think it's like that in the UK.... However, you've got me wondering now, I might take a look at the forms/requirements for claiming unemployment.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 November, 12:46
my observation is many of these jobs are not being advertised and those that are offer unrealistically low wages.

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
21 November, 12:30
My husband has been looking for a new job for months. There aren't many posted & what they are paying is insanely lower. He was offered a job 75k annually less than his current job. They're mad if you don't take the position, this company literally made passive agressive threats "this industry is small & a damaged reputations can be very difficult to recover from." It is so strange out there right now. The stores here are all packed with people buying even with inflation up, unemployment up...

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 November, 12:17
Long Time Passing.

Twentytwo GardenStreet @22GardenStreet
21 November, 05:12
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
excellent pull 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
21 November, 03:26
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
It's almost like DJT answered this by Truthing "When will they ever learn..." VK put out the "Where Have All The Flowers Gone?" song vibes to start. I used to say, re: Twitter, "Where have all my followers gone?" Holy wow!

Donald J. Trump (from Truth Social today, 11/212022 - 1:45pm ET:

Joe O’Dea lost his race in Colorado by over 12 points because he campaigned against MAGA. Likewise, candidates who shifted their “messaging” after winning big in the Primaries (Bolduc!) saw big losses in the General. Will they ever learn their lesson? You can’t win without MAGA!

"Where Have All The Flowers Gone?" (listed as a political song)
Song released March 14 1955
Circle --> 3.14 --> Pi! (pie) 5:5!
So many common MCCARTHYISM similes here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w...
time between VK's post and DJT's Truth:

21 hours, 19 minutes,
21.317 hours
1,279 minutes

Q2119! ---> time to circle back!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 November, 12:14

memes matter @NoComment
21 November, 03:38
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
næzi cow wagon train / auswitz vibes but this time they put the gas chamber into needles

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
20 November, 11:11
If we entertain the theory that there have been many deaths, I ask, how many of you know someone that was of working age and died recently? Of course this happens regardless but just asking as I do not anyone. You?

Tom Grant @GrantQ
21 November, 02:06
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
None that i know (saying that i don't know many people). I've also thought that the mass die off is a pysop done by the white hats. Disinformation is real, disinformation is necessary (for the greater good?). I question everything on the internet even supposed truths that fit our narrative. How do we really know what is real anymore? Maybe one day we will know the truth!!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
21 November, 04:30
In response Erin Larson to her Publication
quite a few...especially in health care

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
20 November, 11:11
They made a movie with the same name

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
20 November, 11:04
I’m looking beyond satanist companies & nothing. I’m getting F’d on my own company. I never thought I would say “Thank God my wife is still in the matrix”. 🥵

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 11:02
Nana has been asking this for months!!!
Everywhere you go Blue states Red States almost no businesses have enough employees to be fully open. Many are at 1/3 to 1/2%

I know a lot of ppl quit work because of the vaxx but that many ppl could not still be without some kind of jobs.

Were there really that many reptilians and clones?
Have millions more died from the death jab than they are telling the public?
or
Is it a combination of the two?

I work with enboarding new hires at manufacturing companis and they are hiring ppl left and right that cant speak a word of English and they have social security numbers??

Are the ppl coming across the border really invaders or are they letting them in, able bodied workers so our economy doesnt totally collapse?
What happened to the report that gages our population levels, showing a decrease from 365million to 125million by 2025?

Where are the ppl? Were there that few of us real humans? How many have really died?

Every Time @soTELLme533
21 November, 12:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I've often thought that the border story is part of the movie and therefore some of it may not be real. As for the reptilians, demons and humans, I think Juan O Savin said there are fewer humans than we think.
This doesn't concern me, because we are the only ones with souls, and we are God's beloved children. Numbers don't matter.
I'm almost convinced, that if this is the end times, then Satan has enlisted all his demons and they may literally crawled out from under rocks.
Movies where a person will show a cross and the demon shrinks back make me think that prayer is our most powerful weapon and perhaps all we need to win.
One of the continuous threads here on AU is "PRAY:
and of course,
"GOD WINS"
However, I guess He does want our prayers.
The demons hate our prayers.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 November, 08:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have been asking this for the past year as well. I live in West Phoenix and the houses and apartment buildings are going up left and right yet businesses don't have staff and can't get staff? It's the weirdest thing.

Also, around the small airport by me - they call it the "business corridor" in this town, all these huge concrete buildings are going up - the signs say "for lease" and they are clearly for manufacturing but what the heck is going in them? Right now the majority are standing empty. I had read in our local magazine we get that a lot were for data centers?? It's just odd...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
20 November, 10:31
AUTOMATION AND WORKING FROM HOME HAS CUT DOWN ON THE PERSON TO PERSON WORKFORCE

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 November, 10:13
That's the case in my area.

Jay Bird @HawksNest3
20 November, 10:10
I wonder this daily! Seems not many work where i live and the ones that do, like my coworkers and I get no break!