Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 November, 06:08
Someone literally wrote to me saying she didn't like the colour of lighting in my room on my video. Others complain of a "thick" British accent — I was born in England and speak English, get over it. Then there are the moaners about my diction... but they don't know I have chronic airway problems and had an op in the 1990s to help me deal with it, so no I can't change it.

There are moments when I wonder why I bother. Don't like video as a medium. Just trying it out because some people like the personable intimacy of it and I can dish out some extra encouragement. Speaking to my unresponsive phone in an empty room is weird and my brain isn't really able to pretend it's normal.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ruby Anon @ruby11
Ignore them, people picking at things that don't matter 🤦‍♀️ You're doing a great job! I love your video's 😃
04:55 AM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ruby11 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ruby Anon, click on at the bottom under it