Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 November, 04:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 11:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana has been asking this for months!!!
Everywhere you go Blue states Red States almost no businesses have enough employees to be fully open. Many are at 1/3 to 1/2%

I know a lot of ppl quit work because of the vaxx but that many ppl could not still be without some kind of jobs.

Were there really that many reptilians and clones?
Have millions more died from the death jab than they are telling the public?
or
Is it a combination of the two?

I work with enboarding new hires at manufacturing companis and they are hiring ppl left and right that cant speak a word of English and they have social security numbers??

Are the ppl coming across the border really invaders or are they letting them in, able bodied workers so our economy doesnt totally collapse?
What happened to the report that gages our population levels, showing a decrease from 365million to 125million by 2025?

Where are the ppl? Were there that few of us real humans? How many have really died?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
I've often thought that the border story is part of the movie and therefore some of it may not be real. As for the reptilians, demons and humans, I think Juan O Savin said there are fewer humans than we think.
This doesn't concern me, because we are the only ones with souls, and we are God's beloved children. Numbers don't matter.
I'm almost convinced, that if this is the end times, then Satan has enlisted all his demons and they may literally crawled out from under rocks.
Movies where a person will show a cross and the demon shrinks back make me think that prayer is our most powerful weapon and perhaps all we need to win.
One of the continuous threads here on AU is "PRAY:
and of course,
"GOD WINS"
However, I guess He does want our prayers.
The demons hate our prayers.
12:38 AM - Nov 21, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it