Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
Battling depression y’all. Been feeling alot of people around me feelings. Need prayers please. I cry at so much hurt that others are feeling. I see tears in my daughter’s eyes when she listens to her music and I can feel her heartbreak.
06:30 PM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Miskell2024 in this post can reply
Silver Cat @silvercat
20 November, 09:51
In response Mary Beth Miskell to her Publication
Prayers for you all! One thing that will help greatly: get sunlight! It really can get you to feeling so m,uch better!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
20 November, 08:06
It's a crazy, upside-down world we live in.

You are not alone, it's part of the process. I've seen your post, I get it. Been there done that. It does get better. Recognizing e motions of others is a gift. You are on the right track by recognizing these feelings of others. Learning to use your gifts is your challenge. It all starts in the mind and only you can manage that in which you manifest. If you have a bad thought, change it. Your thoughts influence your emotions.

One's struggle(s) is the raw material of their authenticity; it is the cradle of wisdom; it is the wellspring of strength in all of us. Sometimes determination is the only advantage you have to resolve it... and that's all you need. Every problem is an opportunity for improvement. Am sending you and yours my prayers and best wishes... May God Bless!
Rooting for ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
20 November, 07:21
Lifting up prayers for you and your family

CharRose @CharRose
20 November, 07:07
Sending love, hugs and healing light to you. Know you are loved.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
20 November, 07:07
If you are an empath you have just as much power to give happiness and joy as you do to feel the sadness from other people. Don't let it affect you negatively learn to use it as a tool when you need to cheer someone up otherwise it will eat you away 😘♥️🙏 find a way to make your daughter smile and laugh it might be hard but you can do it 😊😉

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
20 November, 07:06
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
20 November, 06:54
Prayers up Mary Beth

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
20 November, 06:53
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 for you and your family Mary Beth

Only followers of this user (Dakota) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
20 November, 06:46
🙏🙏🙏 God Bless ! I do the same and i pray alot .

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
20 November, 06:44
I feel so much too and it can be overwhelming. Sending you love and prayers❤️🙏

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
20 November, 06:42
Prayers going up to God and Out to you now in the mighty name of Yeshua. Look to him and His strength. Focus on Him and He will give you rest. 🙏🙏🙏

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
20 November, 06:40
I could write a book about depression. when I say I can relate, I can truly relate. on another note though.. MUSIC saved my life.. music lets me relate to a certain vibe, a certain energy that allows me to analyze things.. wether it is the lyrics or the beat.. the drums.. the bass, the guitar, etc.. it goes back to Nikola Tesla, the world is literally frequencies, vibrations, and energy! use the right vibrations and frequencies to help you amd your daughter!!! IT'S okay to listen to sad and mellow music, just dont stay in those lower vibrations... take time to listen to the upbeat vibes as well! depression is a muthafooker... trust me.. I know, I live with it everyday!!!

Silent NQ More @The_Nameless
20 November, 06:40
I could write a book about depression. when I say I can relate, I can truly relate. on another note though.. MUSIC saved my life.. music lets me relate to a certain vibe, a certain energy that allows me to analyze things.. wether it is the lyrics or the beat.. the drums.. the bass, the guitar, etc.. it goes back to Nikola Tesla, the world is literally frequencies, vibrations, and energy! use the right vibrations and frequencies to help you amd your daughter!!! IT'S okay to listen to sad and mellow music, just dont stay in those lower vibrations... take time to listen to the upbeat vibes as well! depression is a muthafooker... trust me.. I know, I live with it everyday!!!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
20 November, 07:10
In response Silent NQ More to his Publication
Excellent example ♥️♥️
https://youtu.be/-crsuEOlU...
This song always does the trick for me

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 November, 06:39
God wash over Mary Beth and her sweet daughter with your peace and love. Fill them both with unspeakable joy. I rebuke any depression or any other attack from the enemy on this family. Surround them with your heavenly presence.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
20 November, 06:38
In the name of Yeshua, rise Mary and her Daughter up with your light, love, embrace and keep them in safety under the shade of your wings. Let your light raise them up like a pheonix from the ashes, put your warrior and loving spirit in them that they may testify and give testimony of your greatness and ultimate light. AMEN!!!

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
20 November, 06:35
❤🤲

Captain Rick @CaptainRick
20 November, 06:33
🙏 Prayers sent.