Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 November, 07:34
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
PS: I’m sorry I reposted my appeal for help so often and so frantically, I just had to / have to do everything I could / can to keep hanging on (this has been my greatest trial). Thank you again for your patience, for the lifeline you have extended to my household and promise to ease up on the pleas. I am humbled before you and the Lord.
All of the Very Very Best to You All, God Bless You.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
PEOLE ACTUALLY FELT SORRY FOR YOU ... you abused hospitality and human kindness for money, .... horrible
03:52 PM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lizzy27 in this post can reply
22 November, 02:25
In response Lizzy 2711 to her Publication
Wait, what are you talking about, what you said is absolutely UNTRUE!!