Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
04 November, 04:05
**Please Help If Possible. I am in dire need of financial aid to get myself (and household) through the next couple weeks. I am humbled, embarrassed and ashamed to have to ask for help but don’t see another way other than asking for the kindness and generosity of my community.

Any amount is greatly and sincerely appreciated and can be delivered through PayPal or Venmo at:
pleaseemailpatrickgmail.com

You can also direct message me to figure out a more convenient method. 

*Please repost to lend a hand (Thank You).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JKB Bell @DJTBR549
14 November, 10:30
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
My big red caution flag goes up when anyone starts asking for money on here, especially every day. So instead of asking for money in general why don't you be more specific. If you need x amount of money then ask for x amount and post where you stand every time you put up another post. IF you cannot or will not do that then please stop posting for handouts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
14 November, 03:42
In response JKB Bell to his Publication
I understand your concern, I have receoved a few hundred dollars so far and am in need of about $1400 to cover rent, groceries, bills and immediate needs. Beyond that I am in need of a vehicle so that I can start making regular money again and cars are pretty expensive lately. So thats where I am, still in need of around $1,000 plus a vehicle.

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
what .... SCAMMER ALERET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
03:47 PM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by Lizzy27 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lizzy 2711, click on at the bottom under it