Martin Geddes @martingeddes
So are all the players going to keel over at the World cup clutching their chests to wake up the normies?

Don't like football, hate movies.
03:36 PM - Nov 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
21 November, 09:31
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
You nailed it!... and ...your photos💜💜💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
21 November, 09:30

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
21 November, 07:07
"Don't like football, hate movies."
completely agree .
Fun to explore reality: Nature / Animals / People

(not my photo or graffiti, but found it inspiring)

TBo ogg donated @tbog
21 November, 03:40
I really dislike graffiti in real life.
But in photography, I find it very beautiful along with many other ugly things

It's funny how photographing the ugliest things can yields the most beautiful photos.

Maybe because they're more interesting? Complex?

It's probably why msm has some of their power.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 November, 11:07
Wow I sure hope not, really hope we dont have to loose any more, the sadess part to me are the young ppl that were tricked into taking it and force by parents.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
20 November, 08:42
Horses....Horses can reach places in humans that people can not reach❤️🐎

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
20 November, 06:27
Hatred even. I share your disdain having grown up on them at least weekly on the big screen as a child as an obvious form of escapism. Stanley Kubrick is an exception. I've studied his work inside and out for over 20 years. I enjoy films that tell multiple stories at once. The Q-assigned movies are another exception of course, as is V For Vendetta and other franchises that were spilling the beans. You are a fascinating character. I appreciate your candidness very much.
🇺🇸 👊 🇬🇧

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
20 November, 05:56
World Coup .... is that still a thing?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 November, 05:00
Watch Your Vid u Droped I fell U, Keep the faith My Fren
Injoy all Your shares
🙏✌️😤

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 November, 04:58
Didn't even realize the World Cup was happening until Elon referenced it last night.

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
20 November, 04:35
💥😀👍

Lizzy 2711 @Lizzy27
20 November, 03:43
🤣🤣really, it's a world cup. Netherlands are portraying a sombre event but ....but... it's a world cup. The hypocrisy is laudable..... cant wait for the awards