JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
20 November, 12:23
@RealDonaldTrump was banned for
22 months 11 days
Unbanned on 19th day of 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
20 November, 12:28
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Looks like VK had something to do with this?
V = 22
K = 11
:)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
mind. blown. as a fellow 22 (V for Victoria), in 2018 I had a dream I was inside a mall. John Kennedy walks over to me - we talk - I asked him to talk to my family to awaken them so he did - mom, dad and brother. Dad was open, mom not so much - brother watching it all - totally describing their character. We walked away - he stops and shows me a calendar - flips it to November and wanted me to focus on Thanksgiving - which that year was on the 22nd. He was insistent on that number and said "all will be revealed by then". I came to realize this year it was a month and a year. Interesting as that number (1122) was also the address of the home where I had my biggest awakening (9/11).
01:53 AM - Nov 20, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply
Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 November, 02:20
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
IN 2018 THANKSGIVING WAS ON 22ND