JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
20 November, 12:23
@RealDonaldTrump was banned for
22 months 11 days
Unbanned on 19th day of 11/22

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Looks like VK had something to do with this?
V = 22
K = 11
:)
12:28 AM - Nov 20, 2022
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
20 November, 02:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
THIRTY-THREE
11-22-1963
JFK'S Assassination was an Illuminati Ritual based upon the INVERTED Sacred Geometry of that Day! In Order for Someone to become a 33rd Degree Mason they must Participate Perform a Ritual Known as "THE KILLING OF KING."
This Ritual was Originally Intended, by the Positive Masons--many of whom were Our Founding Fathers--to be a Psycho-Spiritual Ritual involving the Symbolic Crucifixion, Death & Resurrection of the Personal Ego as it Voluntarily Surrenders & Places Itself in Service to the "King."
The Illuminati Literalized this Ritual and, Instead, of Using it as Intended, Twisted it and Used it as a Tool to Hijack & Invert the Positive Spiritual Energies Associated with this Ritual & Place them in Service to their Psycho-Pathetic Luciferian and Satanic Egos.
We are Breaking the Spell Created by the Death of JFK and, Instead, HARVESTING Those Energies & Channeling them into a Mass Ascension Event--A Personal & Planetary Pentecost. if You Will

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
20 November, 01:55
11/22 Kennedy was shot
11/22 =11/9 Julian mirror 9/11
Would be a nice time to show up!

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
20 November, 01:53
mind. blown. as a fellow 22 (V for Victoria), in 2018 I had a dream I was inside a mall. John Kennedy walks over to me - we talk - I asked him to talk to my family to awaken them so he did - mom, dad and brother. Dad was open, mom not so much - brother watching it all - totally describing their character. We walked away - he stops and shows me a calendar - flips it to November and wanted me to focus on Thanksgiving - which that year was on the 22nd. He was insistent on that number and said "all will be revealed by then". I came to realize this year it was a month and a year. Interesting as that number (1122) was also the address of the home where I had my biggest awakening (9/11).

Enchanted Mermaid donated @PygmyGazette
20 November, 02:20
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
IN 2018 THANKSGIVING WAS ON 22ND

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
20 November, 01:46

Red Edge @Rededge
20 November, 12:40
VK-Elon
same same.but different 😜

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
20 November, 01:55
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Saw it happen on twat one night...their accounts synced up...was VK's last page that I am aware of...not many found that one before he was gone again...maybe that was the synch to Elon take over? My brain hurts sometimes 🤣🤣🤣

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 November, 12:34
1/2