Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on TRUTH Social -3:42pm Eastern...
06:13 PM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
20 November, 11:05
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My friend thats a police officer in Eagle Pass responded to.me about the infra-red video of illegals crossing
this was yesterday he said groups of 600 + are common
This morning he saw a Blackhawk flying the border

https://linksharing.samsun...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
20 November, 10:06
Southern Arizona has picked up since midterms as well. Not as bad in our area as Tx. But Sherrif Mark Daniels of Cochise County has said it is worse there on the border.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
19 November, 06:49
It looks like someone did a very poor job of attaching VK's logo/banner to this video. Very fuzzy, doesn't look quite right.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 November, 06:52
In response Every Time to her Publication
i did a screen grab of it on TS - to get the video to fit in the screen you have to shrink it - then when you post it, it enlarges it which distorts the video. not optimal but it's the only way from my computer.
Sorry it's such a poor representation but i figured that ppl who can't access TSs would prefer to see it than not.

TrueView Patriot @TimA
19 November, 06:46
FK 🏝 🐑 soldier 🤣

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 November, 06:43
I have a friend thats a police officer there he helps Border patrol all the time
he will give me the low down

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 November, 06:39
SOLDIERS LOOKS REGIMENTED

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
19 November, 06:30

Dan Cing @xDancingBull
19 November, 06:27
Hard to confirm location. This very well may be Ukraine footage. The alarms would have been raised by now..

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 November, 06:17
I'll bite.

Soldiers.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 November, 06:42
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
LOOKS LIKE MILITARY AT ROUT STEP MARCH