Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
my heart is empty 😞 i lost my soulmutt today. luckily i was able to fly back early from my trip to spend some time with her before she passed. And to make things worse i broke my foot, tore the ligament from the bone, and have bone fragments hanging from the ligament. happened last night. i could really use some love and healing energy sent my way.
05:31 PM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply
Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
20 November, 04:30
In response Kim Possible to her Publication
i hope you feel better soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
20 November, 12:22
I am so sorry. Father in Heaven lift up our friend. I ask you send healing, comfort and strength. I ask in Jesus name 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 November, 10:33
🙏🙏🙏

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
20 November, 09:38
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Christopher Rivers @Cmrivers75
20 November, 09:36
sending prayers. and love

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
20 November, 09:33
Prayers coming your way!!!🙏

zelda zong @zeldazong
20 November, 06:55
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏❤️

connie wright @cowri
20 November, 05:22
🙏

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
20 November, 04:26
😔 sending you a lot of LOVE and healing energy

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
20 November, 03:44
🙏🙏🙏

reaper myer @reapermyer
19 November, 10:38
oh no im sorry

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
19 November, 10:38
Sorry for your loss. Sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

Alycat 777 @alycat777
19 November, 10:35
🙏Sorry about your pup.Hope you heal soon.God Bless🙏

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
19 November, 10:00
🙏

We The People @OutOfMatrix
19 November, 09:38
So heart-breaking to lose our little Angels. Sending blessings and prayers for healing of your heart, soul and body your way. I prayed for my boy to visit me when he was gone and he did. I woke up, I saw him, hugged him (he looked happy and young) and then he turned around and left. Everything felt REAL. They are still here, we just can't see them. ❤️ Hugs!!! I'm going to follow you so you can message me as well. You are not alone.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
19 November, 09:36
So sorry, sending you prayers for comfort.

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
19 November, 09:36
🙏❤️

Jody Donohue @Jody
19 November, 09:34
😢 I am so very sorry for your loss. May the Lord send you comfort in this very difficult time. 🙏 God Bless. ❤️🙏❤️

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
19 November, 09:33
Im so sorry.. Prayers for you. I love having my fur babies but when they cross The 🌈 bridge it nearly kills me. I firmly believe we will see them again in Heaven. God is not going to keep anything from us that will bring us joy and happiness.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
19 November, 09:32
prayers. ❤️u and your baby. 🙏❤️

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
19 November, 09:30
Sending you love and prayers Kim. Our babies will be the first ones to greet us in heaven. My heart hurts for you.

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
19 November, 09:30
Oh my Kim, you are under serious spiritual warfare attack! I am sending an angel your way for protection right now 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

May your sweet friend rest easy in total peace and may God help heal everything else quickly 🙏🏻

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
19 November, 09:29
😭😭😭😭 I’m sorry!

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
19 November, 09:10
i am so humbled and comforted by everyones beautiful words. This is truly a community of kind and caring good humans. May god bless and touch each and every one of you. Truly helped my heart warm a bit.
thank you all from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Ana Tate @Anatated
19 November, 09:07
💔😢🫂

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
19 November, 09:07
wow prayers 🙏

Michael Denney @michaeldd18
19 November, 08:53
God's blessings Kim.

World Wide @worldwide
19 November, 08:44
🙏

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
19 November, 08:43
I just want to drop in here and say I hope your foot heals soon, and so sorry about your best friend. I know how that feels - praying for your healing.

Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
19 November, 08:24
Sending Reiki! Peace to your heart!!!