Only people mentioned by mystic17 in this post can reply
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
20 November, 02:16
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
😘I want to hold them all. I want to help mother's who have no "old school wisdom" and who have lost confidence in how much a mother knows just by listening to their Voice within, from the Soul, that STRONG MATERNAL GOD-GIVEN "Gift of Mothering".

When you smell a newborn baby's breath, you're smelling Heaven. That sweet sweet smell that cannot be mimicked.

I tell everyone "I'm the only baby book you need!" Love. Love them with every touch, every song, every whisper, every good thing you cast out to them, always give it in Love.

My wish is for all mother's to get their "Old School" on and stand firm in what they know from the center of their being - is right. A mother's voice is one always heard; pray they're voices' are full of unconditional never-ending love.💫😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andromeda .....Z @mystic17
21 November, 01:57
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
I agree!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
19 November, 02:39
In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication
Wow! 💕