ARE THESE some of the "rope worms" no one is poopin out but they ARE>

https://www.smithsonianmag...

GETS CREEPIER> HANG ON>>>>
11:53 AM - Nov 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 November, 01:46
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
OLD MEMORIES< TF IS THAT< how many memories does a "worm need". WTF is that hegelian dialectic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Patriot @Onthelake21
19 November, 12:16
AKA ... Hammerhead worms, very bad from Asia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
19 November, 12:05
I'll just bet these disgusting things and others like them are responsible for many more health problems then we've even considered. We know about the cancer link, but what about chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, heart disease, memory loss, etc. For instance, dogs get heartworms which are deadly; yet they never considered that people could get them too?
Much we don't know, but dots are connecting rapidly!

19 November, 12:52
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

19 November, 12:55
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication
AND back to me and mama's convo just now, her cat died of worms but said it was "tested at the vets" back to bars and cleared, they don't know what a test is, because of training.

Lily B.... @LilyB
19 November, 12:04

19 November, 12:08
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
NOT tryna be gross, THIS matters, JUST last night I was like LORD what is making me feel this way, cleanse this temple and pass one of these suckers.

19 November, 12:09
In response Lily B.... to her Publication

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 November, 11:58
ummmmm yeah im gonna aviod this like the plague...pun intended! not reading 😳🤭🤮

19 November, 12:05
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Don't want none in ya body, MAYO is pharmakia but showing some of the side effects. THIRTY FOOKIN YEARS IN A HOST< NO THANKS

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 November, 12:06
In response I am Keri to her Publication
I just peed a little. LMAO.

19 November, 11:56
https://www.mayoclinic.org...
THIRTY FOOKIN YEARS in a "host".

19 November, 11:54